• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ok, so I knew 9dpo was too early to test but I couldnt help my self!

I'm gonnae hold off until at least Saturday - think I'll be 12dpo.

But still peed on an OPK this morning :shrug:

Never expected it to show anything but felt I had POAS withdrawal since I hadn't done one since Saturday.

Reds, ive not tested since this morning and im already having withdrawals ....

To compensate ive started taking my temp every couple of hours !!!:rofl:

It just doesnt stop for me :help:

:wacko:

:rofl:

Jakkiw2, You defo need help!!!

However, had thought about taking my temp the past few days but now have the cold so don't think it will be accurate.

I think women just need to feel in control of something - even Mother Nature!!!

:rofl:

Jakkiw2, You defo need help!!!

However, had thought about taking my temp the past few days but now have the cold so don't think it will be accurate.

I think women just need to feel in control of something - even Mother Nature!!!

Your right, my DH would probably disagree with you by saying im just to bloody impatient .....

Hey, I am too impatient hence the POAS addiction - If I am lucky enough to fall pregnant - what then for my addiction .....Oh dear

Your next addiction will be looking up on the internet what size the bean is and what it looks like and what it can do.

Oh, you'll also be addicted to buying Pregnancy & Birth magazine - I used to love that!

Or, you could get yourself one of those home use dopplers to hear the heartbeat.

Your DH is going to love me putting ideas into your head!!

Your next addiction will be looking up on the internet what size the bean is and what it looks like and what it can do.

Oh, you'll also be addicted to buying Pregnancy & Birth magazine - I used to love that!

Or, you could get yourself one of those home use dopplers to hear the heartbeat.

Your DH is going to love me putting ideas into your head!!

ha ha ha ha, your right, hes gonnae absolutely love you when I tell him that !!!! DH is tidying the Kitchen OMG should I take a picture xx I love him x

O I love the face OHs start doing things like that in the TWW just in case..... lol.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY jakki and DH.

xxx

Reds, ive not tested since this morning and im already having withdrawals ....

To compensate ive started taking my temp every couple of hours !!!:rofl:

It just doesnt stop for me :help:

:wacko:

Looool hun, you had me in stiches laughing :haha::haha::haha::haha:
Mind you im just the same but not as bad....good luck hun x :hugs:

Update? any news from your poas addiction yet? xx

My body clock has tuned into this addiction !! Its wakening me up the back of 5 so I can POAS ( my Alarm goes off at 6.30) Weird eh???

Anyway POAS and still :bfn: my temp dropped again ??!!??

So I know FF says that im now 10dpo but when I look at my chart I can see that it dropped completely on like 1-2dpo and im wondering if thats my real ovulation date.

I may be clutching at straws here but I reckon i may only be 8 dpo today....

Whats my chances?? Please someone stalk my chart !!!

I'm inclined to agree with you. I think you're only 8dpo too. did you do any OPKs this month? You could disregard the random spike on dpo1?

I'm inclined to agree with you. I think you're only 8dpo too. did you do any OPKs this month? You could disregard the random spike on dpo1?

I did use my opks, and in general I get a positive that normally last for two days.

The day I got my + I used my FMU 6.45am and got a - at 11.00 I got a positive, So I think that was just the begining of my surge... That was the day of the first spike !

For some odd reason I stopped testing after that 1st positve( odd because I normally keep on testing hence how I know they mostly last for two days)...

Its all starting to make sence

I caved lol BFN though. I havent got any symptoms still :( xx

Hi guys, i was terrible last month and started poas twice a day from 8dpo!
I am going to try my HARDEST not to poas till 13dpo this month as I think it makes me more upset when af comes! I am only 1dpo ahahah the torture begins!
fx for all your bfps xx

Thanks Mrs - If your anything like us it will be a veryyyyyyyy long long long long long wait .................

Becca, mon my poas aholic friend... caving in was enivitable- the sooner you stand up and say "my names rebecca and im a POAS Aholic" the easier it is to accept the defeat of caving in xxxx

I am 8 dpo and have been obsessing since 1dpo...I didn't buy any FRER purposely because I would be testing since 1 dpo. Holding out until Friday when I am 11 dpo. Wish me luck... TWW is torture isn't it ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->