• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ok, so I knew 9dpo was too early to test but I couldnt help my self!

I'm right there with you!! 10dpo and I could not help myself but to poas this morning only to get a :bfn:!! I want a bfp so bad It's almost like I'm willing the stick to have 2 lines!!

And guess what..... another :bfn: this morning!!! lol. how you guys doing? xx

Me too BFN:cry:

I think im out. If im 11dpo im defo out, if im 9dpo Im in with a chance -

That:witch: better stay away - If she gets me on Saturday Then I know I was 11dpo.

Maybe Ill just snap her broom so she cant get me next month... other wise there will be trouble:gun:

Im getting a bit crampy today - boo hoo a just wanna cry x

ahhhhh hunny - Ill help you snap her broom.

I just feel really ill today - but its the office lurgy going around so am certain its not symptoms lol.

Im still sure your going to get your :bfp: xx

well im 10dpo today and tested and got a BFN....i dont really feel soo bad b/c i have been so active this month(im moving) so i havent been as focused. my fingers are crossed for you ladies. oh and i used preseed this month:)

A new development !!!

Ive got a banging sore head and a lot of cm....

Trying to google it with but its still not convincing me x

I'm losing hope for this month:( Very small spot of brown cm today with af like cramps starting. The :witch: isn't due until this weekend so I'm pretty bummed out.

And guess what for me again .... :bfn: and I feel like witchy is going to come today :( xx

Stay positive until AF arrives girls :hugs:

BFN for me so I must be out now for sure...

Im sooo gutted, I just cried and cried this morning and ended up with another sore head which made me want to cry even more ..... I just wanted to shake my DH and blame him. ( Obviously I know its not his fault - but it always helps when you can blame someone else !)

Gutted !

I think you might be less dpo then you think - there is definitly still a chance for you hun. I think I might only be 9dpo.

Chin up lovely xx

Dont let go of any hope until/if the :witch: comes!!! :dust:

I have tested twice today, think I got a :bfp: but im not 100% have added a pic in my other thread x

Just mad at myself for getting all excited - next month ill be better x

Stay positive hun.

Sending you big :hug: to keep you going

I think your definitly still in the running, a lot of peep dont get the possitive till after af is due!!

:shower: :flasher: :shipw: :muaha:

theres no reason for these pics other then they make me chuckle .... smile hun xx

9dpo here too,got loads of symptoms, but bfn for me today. although there was some sort of line if i held it at an angle in the light. lol. must have been an evap. babydust hun xxx

I think your definitly still in the running, a lot of peep dont get the possitive till after af is due!!

:shower: :flasher: :shipw: :muaha:

theres no reason for these pics other then they make me chuckle .... smill hun xx

:rofl:

Loving the pics - the wee flasher is hilarious!!

Thanks chicks x

I appreciate the support xx just sitting nursing my sore head, drinking my fake beer and taking my temp ..... its going down down down xxxx

I need to shorten the first half of my cycle, I dont want to wait 3 weeks to try again, do you know of anything that can help kick it into gearx

I've heard agnus castus or vitamin B6 complex is supposed to help you O earlier. I tried the B6 and it didn't work for me and actually made me spot a few days earlier than I normally do before AF. DH also said I 'tasted' different (sorry, TMI) so I figured it might not be a good thing after all.

Decided to stop it and not take anything other than my mum-to-be vits.

I'm the same as you though, I O between cd20 and cd24. Its a bloody nightmare having to wait that long.

Yeah I Oed around cd 28 this month and I was thinking thats a "normal" womans whole cycle for every 3 there getting im only getting 2 :(

your temp will change because your doing stuff... thats why you can only chart first thing when you wake up (see google is sometimes a good addiction)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->