Ok so I'm gonna hover...

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score

I'm gonna just hover between second and third trimester forums now. I'm 26 weeks and I know most of us class 27 weeks as third trimester but my iPhone is telling me third trimester started today.

So here I am, introducing myself :)
Hello!!!!:hi:

Seems like a few of us are coming over today XD Spiffy did, I did, and now you did XD Welcome to third trimester!

Thank you!!
I always find that sometimes I'm either not quite ready to join a new thread or I'm not quite done with the topics in the other lol. I was the same with leaving first trimester and joining second. So I'm gonna bounce about a bit!! :O)

I know how you feel! For me it just doesn't feel like I should be here. Not until about 30 weeks ^^;; not sure why but that's just how I feel. I'm more familiar with the people and the topics in second trimester XD I had no problem moving from first to second though.

I'm hovering too! I think like a lot of people who get to this point, you start to feel like you've outgrown the second tri.

I think 30 weeks sounds like a bigger number and like you're almost there, so we're likely to associate that with third trimester more.

Not far off it now!!

Hello :hi:

I came over about 26 weeks but I am still unsure where I should be :rofl:

Yeah, I think once you know the gender of your baby and you feel consistent movements, the topics in second tri start to seem pretty repetitive and irrelevant. I started poking around in Third tri when I was 26 weeks, but now that I'm actually 27 weeks, I guess I fully belong here now. :flower:

Plus, reading "This is it!" threads are pretty exciting. :D

I keep reading hover as Hoover lol! It makes alot of these posts quite funny!

That's the sign for me that it's time to move over, when threads become repetitive or just not relevant to me anymore.

Yea I'm the same, 2nd trimester has been stale for me for awhile, but 3rd trimester is all about people ABOUT to have baby haha :) But I think I fit in better here now.

Welcome!!! I can't believe that the last trimester is here already!

Gonna be so weird but so exciting to see everyone that has gone through the last two trimesters with me having their babies and seeing photo's!!
Seems like only last week that we were obsessing over how long we had left until our dating scans!

Nice to see you over here :D

HELLO!!!
I do remember you :)

Not that I shouldn't...Because it wasn't that long ago ahaha

Lol yes only a few weeks :D :happydance:

I'm slightly in denial that tomorrow signals only 10 weeks left!! :dohh:

NO WAY have you only got 10 weeks! where has that gone? I am in denial I am 27 weeks :blush:

Tell me about it, I am just ready to run and hide under a duvet FOREVER and 10 weeks may be pushing it given that family history is early babies (2/3 weeks) and not late! EEkkkkk

I snuck over at about 26 weeks too. 2nd tri so too repetitive with gender scans and first movements.

3rd tri is full of exciting baby stories!

Third tri scares me a bit :blush:

Sue our family are always late, apart from me who was prem! Oliver was 2 weeks over due!

Welcome over. :)

I think it's easy to outgrow most of the 2nd Tri threads as pregnancy is soooo different from 13 weeks to 20 and it seems like most of the ladies over there are very early once you're in the 20s.

3rd is the best board too. :) All the excitement happens in here!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"