Ok so I'm gonna hover...

Nice to see you've joined us here at 3rd tri, knk! :)

Welcome! Hope you have a better 3rd trimester experience than ive had lol good thing its almost over and i get to hold my baby girl soon! On a positive note 3rd trimester has been going by so much faster than 1st and 2nd trimester..I feel like just yesterday i was joining this forum!

I've just moved over too. Gets exciting reading all the birth announcements etc

I've been kind of lurking over here for a bit. 2nd try is all about movement and potty shots. It seems like not a lot happens between those topics and the "this is it" topics

First and second trimester was pretty easy for me - I was diagnosed at 19 weeks with spd but its got worse since so I don't think third trimester is going to be kind to me. Getting up from places is much more difficult. I can't walk so fast anymore and sleeping is difficult because I know have restless leg syndrome. And I'm barely in third tri yet...

First and second trimester was pretty easy for me - I was diagnosed at 19 weeks with spd but its got worse since so I don't think third trimester is going to be kind to me. Getting up from places is much more difficult. I can't walk so fast anymore and sleeping is difficult because I know have restless leg syndrome. And I'm barely in third tri yet...

But at least in 3rd tri you know the end is nearly here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"