Ok SO Let Me Get This Straight

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
This everyone ovulates on day 14 is a bunch of crapola, right? Cause I am seeing 15 day 16 day on some posts ? Last month for me it was day 13 and 14 so am I right in saying we do not ALL ovulate on day 14?
Thanks and best wishes to you all :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

mine came at CD21 this month

yes you are right!! I am cd15 today and finally got my +opk!!

Thanks :hugs: This is all new to me so please bare with me, do we ovulate the same time every month or it varies. Like last month I got a fairly dark line on 13th day and on day 14th dark dark, but now this month of May it may be different?

Yes ma'am you're 100% right! I O'd on CD20 when I conceived my DS and my cycles are usually like 28-30 days, so it was really late, but did the trick :D

Nope we do not all ovulate on CD14. And ovulation can vary by a few days during different cycles. Things like sickness, travel, and stress can delay your ovulation. Its also not uncommon to have a cycle every once in a while where you don't ovulate.

Well my period is due May 8th so should I start testing on day 10 meaning on the 18th and all the way through, the only thing is I have to have sex every night :brat: cause now I don't know the exact time of ovulation .
Thank you everyone for helping me :hugs:

Starting on your 10th day you can have sex every other night if you aren't up for every night lol, and then once you see your OPK's getting darker or close to positive, THEN it's on every night :D that's what I did when I conceived my DS, I just didn't have the energy for every single day of my cycle :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->