ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Lovelly birth story! Congrats again.

Sarah, no idea on names. I thought I wanted Ava Paige for sure for a girl all my life, but for some reason now im not sure. And a boy....Kian was hard enough. he didn't even have a name for the first 8 hours of his life! Lol. I am not much of a name person. I'll think of that later. I hate naming children. eeeek !

Sarah, with Gemma, I always liked Gemma but I also liked Lauren, Caitlin. I love Caitlin and this time round, I've asked for Caitlin Emma Bateman. But David doesn't like Caitlin but he can't come up with anything decent.. I also like kylie, Alexis etc.I'm going to try and twist his arm. For boys, I like Luke, Liam, Callum, Alex, Gavin etc and David likes Sean ! He's hell bent on Sean.

Lol I know we're mostly having a girl and hope we agree on the name. If its a boy, I've got better options .

I have an appointment on Sunday as I wanted to get swabbed and tested as I haven't been offered at all. I know infections are also the number one cause for wreaking membranes and causing spontaneous ruptures. That's what happened he last time and I wasn't dilated so I'm sure my cervix is not the issue. I've even argued with the hospitals medical records department and have got them to release my notes from when I was admitted into labour so that I can go through them with my doctor to ensure that my cervix was not the cause. I've heard of vitamin c to help with strengthening the membranes but I wanted to be swabbed and tested regularly for infections. I get my urine cultured at every visit , not just dipsticked just to be sure as when my waters broke the last time, I had a uti with no symptoms.

I have a urine infection right now on meds for it. Good idea for tests to rule out infections.

Hope everyone is well! I'm so tired. Pregnancy with a toddler and active 9 yr old is no joke. I dread when her swimming lessons daily start next week:( sad to dread that but I'm already so tired!

NY - are they both taking swim lessons? I took Kristin swimming again yesterday and she kept wanting to go off on her own. I think she's going to be a complete water bug every chance she gets.

This is still on my subscriptions so I see when anyone comments :)

I want a baby. I am very badly symptom spotting. If not this cycle I need to wait until after the cruise in September.

Yep this is still in my subscriptions so I see new posts too!

Fingers crossed for you Sheryl!!

Huggles too. We have the same cd1 and it would be awesome to be bump buddies with the same due date. :dust:

Happy third tri Amy!

Gosh my SIL isn't far behind you.

Sheryl and huggles good luck! Logan ad Kristin were due two weeks apart, it would be cool if you both had you second close together too :)

Hehe, thanks NDH! Bit freaky right now thinking of being 3rd tri already! We don't have a house right now and have been living with the in laws since Christmas! We just had an offer accepted on a house today though, so fingers crossed everything comes back OK and we can get it before I get much more uncomfortable!!!! Lol

Oooh and best of luck to huggles toooooooo! Exciting!

Best of luck, I've been watching the house drama unfold on facebook! I hope this one pans out and you get to move in soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->