ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

So, being sick changes O? I also O'd on 31st...not tracking/charting, just know b/c of O pain...Seemed like RIGHT after that~NEXT day I was feeling "weird" I'm due the 13th, so praying this is THE month...for you AND me:)
SO, I posted a thread about CM, which no ones responded to...but it's thoroughly confusing me..I always have lots at O but dry dry dry after...2 days ago had lots during ONE and only ONE wee during the day...then dry again...then today was dry all day when wiped but then at some point noticed small streaks on my unders...? and really yellow wee only once today...i mean, really yellow...WHAT IS GOING ON W/ CM?? lotion like is good~right?!
Well, you musta O'd later than , if af isn't here yet!!! Yay!!!! Did you test yet?????

I'm KINDA right there w/ ya equal~1,2,3,4 DPO seemed like major symptoms, but then slowed,,2 days later(6DPO) woke w/ cramps but left like hourish after I was up and around. yest and today at different times in diff waves had bad nausea, headaches on and off but not for a day or so...I AM PRETTY sure bb's bigger, but have implants, so hard to tell, but they seem to be pretty jiggly..not sore though. Was dry dry dry w/ cm since O but today have small streaks/spots on my unders..
I'm totally bloated...my profile makes me look like 4mo along...I'm still 5days away from af and usually don't get too many sympt's w/ it...cramping sometimes...
this is weird..as I've been prego before and very tired ALL the time..but for many days now been experiencing INSOMNIA...WHAT...is that about?!?!??!
Was having low R side ab pain that kinda wrapped to lower back, but that's gone, completely...I'm irritable..w/ kids and DH mostly..course they are the only ones I'm around...
This just started and is straaaange..in my arm pit is sore..? It feels like I've been using crutches, just under R arm though..everything seems to be on the R side...Y..?

hmm...that is strange...I guess we wont know if there symptoms til we test!! I also have implants and havent noticed any changes...anyway off to bed for me...:sleep: super tired keep me posted!!

I took one yesterday but it was still too early. I am waiting for either AF this week or I will test Friday. I was supposed to go to the dr Friday for a pap (follow up) and I am not sure how I will schedule it when I was sure that would be enough time if I started yesterday. There are lots of CM threads on this site. I have also been reading up on it all day. You are supposed to be dry after you O. I was very very wet and had egg white CM on the 31st. It may be TMI but I am keeping track of my CM by inserting my finger. I read that is a good way to do it.

https://infertility.about.com/od/tryingtoconceive101/a/cervicalmucus.htm

And since I would otherwise be late with a BFN I would have to say that I Oed late.

Tater I am not sure if you are on Yahoo IM atm but I added you so we can IM. I am reading someone's journal and keep getting E-mails that I have responses.

I was the same w/ CM at O..but then went darn near dry..I had checked(not regularly) but when I do, it was there, but thick and white...It's not TMI ;) we are all girls...and have been through same girly stuff..not need to:blush:
So after O have you dried up or stayed w/ the ewm?
AF due thurs..I got IC's so as soon as they come I'll be using them up!!! I can't help myself!! I LOOOOVE to see 2 lines!!!!

:dust:

ok, I'm crazy~usually, but I just checked CM and it was nearly clear...hmmmmm

I wasn't actually sure whether I was Oing at the time. Just remember that I had joined this site a few days before, realized I was really wet and got to BDing since I figured it was worth a shot.

My DH was laughing at me last night because he says that when I jump him he figures I think I am Oing.

Gosh damn it I have to freaking pee again. I will check my CM while I am there.

Update: Still lotioney. :)

that does seem usual though..more ready for :sex: when I am...funny!!! I was a total horn ball this time...I like :sex: but don't ever feeling like it at a certain time of month..December was different though..I couldn't get enough!!!! DH had NO prb w/ that!!!

you are right....we ARE really similar...I just went and wasn't 40 min since this last time.
yeah, let me know

Still white. Hubby is making fun of me b/c I keep getting up. This week I tracked how many times I got up one morning when I wasn't drinking and I made it for 4 hours once. I was planning to do the SMEP this month with temping and OPKs and mucus observations on FF. Gosh I would love to not have to do that anymore.

like a lot white?? I had a hint of white, but was more clear..what the HECK does clear mean..I'm w/ ya girl...give us 9mo of no fluids!!! LOL

Actually you are supposed to have CM the entire pregnancy so I want it :)

Completely white under my nail and on the other side.

hmmm, i'm thinking the cm is against me:hissy:,,,arrrrg..glad yours is nice and white!!!!!!!!!! ohhh to share hopes for others CM!!! FUN-NY!!!:friends:

Sorry I didnt write back. I have problems getting BnB to cooperate sometimes and I had to restart my computer. It isn't over till the :witch: comes so don't fret about it.

Hi Everyone!

My name is Trisha and I am 25 years old. My husband and I have been married for 3 years and just started trying in Dec. for our first baby. I am really hoping to get pregnant before April so I can deliver this year. However I think my body is all messed up from BC. Currently I am 10 days late with 2 BFN's. I just want a new cycle so we can try again.

Looking forward to getting to know all you ladies and hopefully we can all see some BFP's in the next few months! :thumbup:

nooo kidding...i lose this site EVERY single night at the same time..what's up bNb????

My birthday is on the 6th of February. I will only be 25 though. I am hoping this is my month. AF was due yesterday and I haven't had any spotting or anything.

Ahhh...well HAPPY BIRTHDAY for the 6th... and i agree... how have you resisted?? :) You should definately test hun and let us know how you get on!!

I'm praying/believing/hoping this IS THE month!!!!!
I'm 29(soon to be 30~eeekkk) and been ttc for almost a year...Had my tubes UNtied last Feb 16th, started cycle the 20th and was pregnant in March!!!!! BUT, MC on Easter Sunday:( Then was prego AGAIN late May and MC'd AGAIN early July...*we were NOT ttc~YET)
I have 3 sons, one who would have just turned 8 but passed about at 17mo.
I'm 8DPO and SERIOUSLY believing there's a lil blessing growing!!!!! I seemed to have major symptoms VERY early after O, then seemed to go, but 2 a.m.'s ago I woke w/ cramps and yesterday was sooo nauseaus I can't believe I didn't ralph~lessened late evening...today felt pretty good AFTER I had some cereal, but it's opposite than yesterday..felt bad ALL day and better at night..today, i felt good ALL day and MISERABLE tonight..I LOVE to hate the sick belly...Bb's may be big, but have implants so hard to tell,,,was having insomnia up til tonight...am very tired..even had to take a nap around 5..
I'm praying for all of us as we TTC...
:dust: to all of us that choose LIFE!!!!!
OH, anyone relate or have advice? Haven't had CM...was really dry actually, but today have small streaks on my unders...but when I wipe..seems dry..??

Oh honey... I'm sorry for all your losses. :cry: It's horrible to lose a baby... however far along you are.. but at 17months? That I can't imagine as my little one is 21 months and I don't know what I'd do without her! You're a very strong woman!!

Some of those symptoms sound promising... I hope this is the month for you!! :dust: and *fingers crossed*

I'm 26 - still feels weird to say that, as my birthday was only a week and a half ago. I wanted my first baby when I was still 25, but as I haven't even had a :bfp: in the 2 1/2 years we've been married (and not using protection), obviously that didn't happen. I will settle for having a baby before my 27th birthday, which probably means I have until my cycle beginning at the end of March to conceive. Incidently, that's the cycle we'll also be consulting a doctor, as it will be a year full on TTC (not temping or using OPK's, but actually BDing on a regular basis with the intention of falling pregnant). DH and I want at least 6 kids, so I'm feeling like we have to get a move on as I don't really want to be still having babies in my 40s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->