ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

He's been doing this a long long time and has a great reputation for being an excellent doctor. I have complete faith in what he says.

Wow Sarah that's incredible! If even half of them grow big enough you're in business! :dance:

Sheryl, good luck! Oh wouldn't it be nice to have a quick labour once it starts.

hi everyone!!

just got back from my ultrasound.....I have 17 follicles!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

sheryl lovely profile pic and thanks for updating us, how exciting. Im still picturing a boy but its not as strong as the feeling flying was having a boy as I can imagine lottie with a lil sis too!

1. Why are you picturing a boy when I'm having a girl?? You have the wrong prego.

LOL I was talking about mummy sorry!! was saying thank you for updating us on mummy then talking about her!!

hope your doctor was right, thats great

It sounds like Mummy's updates are going to be posted to our November babies thread. They said her induction is scheduled for 8:30 am tomorrow. I will post updates here if I think about it. She has requested that nothing be posted on Facebook because they aren't saying anything until baby is here safe and sound.

Dew, Dew, where art thou Dew :hugs: :flower:

so the update in mummys journal a while ago said she was waiting to be seen as the hospital didnt have her booked in. hope that things are going well for her and perhaps she has already given birth.

message from mummy, its about 5pm there now:

Thank you honey! Such slow going here.. Had a nightmare getting a bed this morning and they were so busy the delayed inductions by a few hours.. So only got my first gel at 12:30.. 4 hours after arriving at hospital! I'm contacting every 5ish minutes, but just had a rest and it's eased a bit, so about to go walking again. I'll be checked at 6:30 and if they can they'll break my waters and move me onto labour ward.. I'm currently on the day ward. If they can't break my waters, it's another gel and then i stay overnight on the maternity ward and Mike will have to go home! So lets pray they can break my waters at 6:30pm! Xxx

Hoe she oes ok and they cn gt her going! Just think, another yellow baby comes today!

Sarah, i am so glad that your ultrasound went ok and that you have 17 follicles. !! thats great news, so you are reacting well to the medication !!! xxx i cant believe this is happening.. its almost like a miracle.. fx'd i just know something is going to happen soon out of this ivf cycle :cloud9: you will be the happiest woman on bnb and the rest of us will be partying in different parts of the world on your behalf.. i know i will be ecstatic to hear your news as youre the one who started this thread !! :hugs:

thanks for updating on mummy.. im so excited for her, hope her waters break and that we get some good news soon !!! xx

yay for the weight gain Ny, !!! kian does look amazing in his pictures and so big !! x

Sarah, i am so glad that your ultrasound went ok and that you have 17 follicles. !! thats great news, so you are reacting well to the medication !!! xxx i cant believe this is happening.. its almost like a miracle.. fx'd i just know something is going to happen soon out of this ivf cycle :cloud9: you will be the happiest woman on bnb and the rest of us will be partying in different parts of the world on your behalf.. i know i will be ecstatic to hear your news as youre the one who started this thread !! :hugs:

thank you preethi :hugs::hugs::hugs: I was looking at the first post I made on this thread in january and feeling sad I wasnt able to get pregnant but really hoping this will be my month! theres a lot of people it works first time for, but equally as many that it takes more tries. so I cant say its a miracle yet...until I reach 12 weeks with a healthy baby then perhaps I will celebrate!

love the new photos on FB! you are so cute mentioning you want to lose weight...you look great and I look fatter than you and not even pregnant :dohh:

Preethi I also thought, sheeesh, she doesn't need to lose weight you look awesome and happy with your baby!

Any more recent updates from Mummy? I hope all is going well with her labour, and she soon has her baby, if she hasn't already.

from mummy:
About an hour ago i was 4cm dilated.. I've requested epidural!

Welcome Elizabeth Rose! I was right for Amy but not for Mummy. In that case, I'll be the tie breaker. (3 :pink: 3 :blue: 1 :yellow:)

I wasn't sure what I thought Mummy would have. I only guessed Amy's b/c of her bump pics. Are you going to give us bump pics??

I put up our mini Christmas tree tonight while I waited for meat to defrost. I got Kristin 2 ornaments 1/2 off at Hobby Lobby. A bear with 2011 and a stocking with Baby's First Christmas and a teddy bear in it. We are the Behr's if I haven't mentioned it before.

Congrats Mummy! Hope you and baby are doing well. Even though I wanted you to have a boy I had predicted a girl for you :)

Sheryl: You are next! Are you thinking of 11/11/11 baby? :)

Sarah: I am VERY happy with your response to medications. From all my heart I wish and pray this IVF cycle works for you :hug:

Hope everyone else is doing great. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts. I have been very depressed lately and didn't feel like it would be right to come on here. I will return once I am doing better.

I have no idea at this point. All I know is she is trying to stick her foot through my stomach and it hurts like hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->