ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

At this point she is just trying to kill me sticking out her butt and feet through my stomach and going crazy with movement.

Mine tried to alien break out the night I was in labor. Dunno why they say they slow down movement whenou are ready. Mine moved more.

Yeah this is day 2 of this crazy movement.

It is clearly piss mommy off day at our house. Between Kristin's every move making me hurt so much and my stupid cat crying for 20 minutes while I finished my nap I am getting it from both ends. All my cat wanted was for me to add more food to her bowl. She didn't want to eat the food that was already there. And the cats are chasing each other around the house like fools. And my cat also has some fetish for Kristin's socks because every time I walk in the living room there is at least one on the floor.

hi!! so had another ultrasound this morning (hmmmm Ive loved getting up at 5:30am to drive for 3 hours there and back, done it 3 times this week, all*** while I have a bulging ovaries :haha:). My 19 follicles are still there and growing, so taking the trigger tonight and ER on Sunday. Im so happy thats it for injections tonight. the inside of my elbow is all bruised from all the blood tests and my stomach has had enough! omg it would be amazing for this IVF to work AND to get some frozen, so I might not have to do this ever again! but if I did have to it wasnt that bad.

the nurse said some of the smaller follicles probably wont be mature, and some might not have eggs in, so Im hoping for at least 10 mature, then would love at least 4 to make it. but we will see!

mummy does lizzie look like lottie did when a baby?

sarah - me and logan are doing ok thanks. He gained 200g when we weighed him on thurs (2.6kg on monday, 2.8kg on thurs) which was a huge relief. Dr is also happy that his jaundice looks loads better after the phototherapy earlier this week.
I'm on a minor mission to try and increase my milk supply at the moment as it is hopelessly too little. Seen some progress today already which is encouraging. Will (hopefully) write more details in my journal at some point, but possibly not tonight. In a little bit if an emotional patch at the moment, so just trying to get through that as well. Pretty sure it's mostly hormone related.

so excited for you for the next couple of days!

Flying - lovely pics xx

omg I cant belive how ignorant people can be.

someone in the over 35 folder was talking about a harrowing experience she had at the doctor. she wrote in the middle of her post that the doctor was the 'darkest male dr there' . I took great offense to that and replied saying what I thought and she did remove it. then of course people reply to defend the person, saying its ok as people say things they dont mean when they are distressed. WTF??? I wouldnt have even noticed the colour of the doctors skin let alone mentioned it in a negative way on a message board :growlmad: if anyone of colour had read what she wrote I think they would have been upset, and so I stand by my replies to her. its those sort of people that keeps racism alive in this world, but they are completely clueless.

Seriously, who cares what color the doctor is as long as they are a good doctor. Agreed.

sarah - me and logan are doing ok thanks. He gained 200g when we weighed him on thurs (2.6kg on monday, 2.8kg on thurs) which was a huge relief. Dr is also happy that his jaundice looks loads better after the phototherapy earlier this week.
I'm on a minor mission to try and increase my milk supply at the moment as it is hopelessly too little. Seen some progress today already which is encouraging. Will (hopefully) write more details in my journal at some point, but possibly not tonight. In a little bit if an emotional patch at the moment, so just trying to get through that as well. Pretty sure it's mostly hormone related.

so excited for you for the next couple of days!

Flying - lovely pics xx

awww I can imagine there would be all sorts of emotions happening, and adding the hormones in can really enhance things. glad to hear he is doing ok. :kiss:

sheryl seeing as you are going to be next will you be updating this thread when in hospital on your phone?? ooooh I can just feel its close :happydance:

I'm sure wherever I post Huggles will see and pass on. We have 2 threads and many journals that we both post on. Plus she is on my journal too.

Ive briefly mentioned before about christmas and how I really want to fly home. obviously if Im not pregnant its fine, I can go ahead and will do another IVF when I return in the new year. However if I do get pregnant Im still tempted. Ive read so many things that say its fine, its just my husband saying after we have paid so much why risk it. But I want to go home as it wont be the same here and my mum is 72 and so I wonder how many xmases she has left. ny and mummy can you remind me, didnt both of you fly in your first trimester? I also really want to go on a cruise for my hubbies 30th bday over new year but thats a shorter flight toronto - florida. also on my flight toronto - uk i can get first class with my points and lie down. what would you do???

when I google it I find this :dohh:

"My doc said that she wanted to make sure that I am aware that some doctors think that it is not a good idea to fly on longer flights in the first trimester due to the higher UV radiation levels at higher elevations ... and that since the baby's vital organs develop in weeks 7-10wks, that could be a bad idea. She said that she never had anyone who had issues but that she at least wanted to tell me that there is a certain risk associated with it and that to be on the safeside, she would probably recommend not taking longer flights."

:shrug:

but I find way more sites saying its fine! I will have to ask my doctor. I wouldnt care normally but christmas for me is so special at home.

Sarah, i guess i would ask my doctor as well, i wouldnt bother reading so much on sites, they just confuse us so much !! xx and yay for your ultrasound going well, sorry those injections are hurting you so much, but coming to the end of it now, and hoping it all goes well, everything is looking positive anyway !!! xxxx

flying, lovely pics !!

Huggles, so sorry about logans jaundice, i do hope he is doing ok right now.. xxx hope you dont feel too emotional. it must be an emotional time for you, but hope you feel better soon xx

Hope everyone else is doing great ! xx

sheryl, youre totally next !!!

I FINALLY got my birth story up: https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...ral-water-birth-hospital-wait-worth-long.html but it's rather a book so don't read unless ya have time! lol!!!

Has mummy put an announcement or pics up?

Sarah, lol at your love for the commute to get ultrasound. Hopefully this is it for all that. So excited for your transfer! I would ask the doc about the flight. I taveled to Florida w no issues.....yes I had read about the uv stuff, but wasn't concerned with it. Just stretch legs a lot if you do.....mummy traveled too but not sure how long hers was.....where was this racist person from? Seems a bit harsh to type that, leaving it a very permanent trace of your ignorance in writing. No matter how pissed, really?

Sheryl looks like no 11/11/11 baby! Soon though, it's gotta be any time now!

Flying, I will read your story just not quite yet. 1130 pm n gunna try getting kan to sleep in hs bed tonight rather than his bouncy chair on my bed.

Hi preethi and ndh!

Huggles so glad Logan is doing better. Hormones are evil, it will pass I promise!

Dew, hugs to you. Enjoy some rest this weekend.

Sarah, I don't really have any advice on the flying home for Christmas issue at all :shrug: Whatever you decide I'm sure will be best though :hugs:

Nikki, yes Mummy has pictures of Elizabeth on her facebook and made an announcement there a couple of hours after Sheryl let us know. She's gorgeous :cloud9:

No 11/11/11 baby but I can still make 11/12/11. Having stupid contractions again.

Thoughti had mummy on my fb but since I've seen nothing, apparently not. Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->