ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Hope everyone else is doing great. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts. I have been very depressed lately and didn't feel like it would be right to come on here. I will return once I am doing better.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
has the bleeding stopped? I hope you are ok. Im assuming you are not doing IVF quite yet then? we are all here for you when you feel up to chatting
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: Dew

Sheryl, I posted one bump pic a while ago, but don't have anything more recent as the usb cable for my phone has gone missing - will have lots to upload when I find/replace it.

Congratulations Mummy !!!! welcome elizabeth rose :cloud9: cant wait to see pics, i found out through FB... !

Dew, hope you are doing ok :hugs: please feel free to vent if you would like to, we are all here for you xxx

big hugs for you dew :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

super big congrats mummycat!!! :wohoo:

DH just told me he fell asleep last night feeling the baby moving :cloud9: I was fast asleep but baby wasn't! Too cute :)

I'm now off to my 3rd antenatal class - 3 more after today.

hi everyone!

back from ultrasound, stopped off at the spa on the way home for reflexology. I now have 19 follicles ranging in size from 1.2 - 2.0 :happydance: I was just told to take a little more medication today (what was left in my pen) and Im back tomorrow morning, and probably trigger tomorrow night and ER on sunday. Im soooooooo nervous for the retrieval :cry: but most people say they dont remember a thing. so that means transfer will either be wednesday for 3 day transfer or friday for 5 day transfer....(as long as I have something to transfer!!) that works perfectly for me, especially if its a 5 day transfer. Im very pleased with my response, some of the smaller follicles might not catch up but I have a good chance to get the 10 eggs they say is the perfect amount.

loving everyones photos on FB, mummy cant wait to hear from you :cloud9:

Yay for the follicles! Thats awesome news im so excited to see how many eggs result. I also have heard the transfer is a piece of cake and less troublesome than IUI from someone....but yea, i'd still be a tad nervous about it too. Its such a good outcome so far though!! Come on baby....

Mummy- still cant wait for pics! 2 girls now...will you try for a boy?? LOL.

Dew- hugs again. I know excitement over some in here must be hard for you and as im happy for them, I am feeling for you also. Hope you are feeling better and come back when you do please!

AFM- I have to go to a baby shower from my work girls. Kinda dreading it because ive never hung out with them outside of work really so im nervous....I hope Kian doesn't get fussy, puke on anyone, fart all night, or be naughty! I also hope its quick and everyone doesn't bombard me with 600 questions! I hate being put on the spot and hate attention of the room on me....so I'd usually rather be a party attender, not a party focus...eeeeeeK!!!

Yay for the follicles! Thats awesome news im so excited to see how many eggs result. I also have heard the transfer is a piece of cake and less troublesome than IUI from someone....but yea, i'd still be a tad nervous about it too. Its such a good outcome so far though!! Come on baby....

AFM- I have to go to a baby shower from my work girls. Kinda dreading it because ive never hung out with them outside of work really so im nervous....I hope Kian doesn't get fussy, puke on anyone, fart all night, or be naughty! I also hope its quick and everyone doesn't bombard me with 600 questions! I hate being put on the spot and hate attention of the room on me....so I'd usually rather be a party attender, not a party focus...eeeeeeK!!!

the transfer Im not worried about as it will be similar to the IUI...its the retrieval...they stick a needle through the vaginal wall into the ovary....and times that by 15 or so eggs! I hate things down there so will be a nervous mess until its over!!!!

and I am exactly the same, I hate any fuss or attention. luckily being british I tell everyone we dont do showers so I get out of them. Im sure kian will charm them all!!

I absolutely positively can not wait to see the name on this thread change to Kristin. :) She has been super super active today and my stomach hasn't stopped growling for some reason since I sat down 30 minutes ago even though I ate about an hour ago.

woohoo, what an awesome response Sarah!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

:hugs: for you Dew; we love ya! Come back when you can, but take the time you need too. :)

Yay for Mummy!!!!!!! I know I already posted on FB too, but YAY!!!! congrats!!!!

AFM, Caleb is doing great. It's normal for newborns to loose up to 10% of their weight in the first week. Caleb lost 20g (not even 1oz) so I'm chuffed with that! He's obviously feeding well!!!
Here he is wearing 'big boy' clothes! lol
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_3602.jpg

Cute outfit. I love Kian in little big dude outfits!! And that blanket is soooooo cute.

Sarah- through vaginal wall??? Like, from the outside of your stomach?

Wow Sarah that's fantastic! I can't believe retrieval is going to be on Sunday already! I'm so used to IVF being the long protocol that it seems insanely fast for you. So far so good, now to see how many eggs they collect. Of course, the real test will be how many of them make it to transfer... (hoping for a couple of freezies for you!)

Sheryl, I hope Kristin comes soon - maybe she'll be an 11/11/11 baby :)

Amy, I love your bed spread!

Cute outfit. I love Kian in little big dude outfits!! And that blanket is soooooo cute.

Sarah- through vaginal wall??? Like, from the outside of your stomach?

they go in through the vagina and peirce through to the ovary. i havent looked into it too much as it makes me feel sick!! I think the ultrasound would be on the stomach? urghh!

Wow Sarah that's fantastic! I can't believe retrieval is going to be on Sunday already! I'm so used to IVF being the long protocol that it seems insanely fast for you. So far so good, now to see how many eggs they collect. Of course, the real test will be how many of them make it to transfer... (hoping for a couple of freezies for you!)

thanks ndh! yes, I am keeping realistic and will have to see how the eggs do next week. at least we are doing ICSI so they inject the eggs straight away with the best sperm, no waiting around. if I find next week the eggs dont do well at least I will have an answer instead of this unexplained thing. plus if I do have to go through this again its not been bad so i could do it (although I might change my mind after the retrieval!!!).

wow sarah - so excited you have so many follies!

Cute pic flying!

wooot! I'm feeling rather proud of myself today; I made out first outing alone!!! Wow, I had no idea how scary it would be to attempt that... lol. But we did it! We went to an antenatal class coffee group at one of the mums homes. I figured it would be a safe place to head to; poop and screams and boobs won't worry any of them, and if I forget to take something they can help or whatever!!! And we did fine, Caleb slept most of it, and had a feed. He's the youngest in the group, but not the smallest! lol

Oh, and I realised today he's 11 days old on 11/11/11! heh.

Pics from earlier:
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_36101.jpg

https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_36081.jpg

:cloud9:

I am really really hoping that my contractions continue. This could end up being an 11/11 baby. I woke up at 1:45 to go to the bathroom and felt the urge to pray pray pray for today to be the day so that Daddy can spend several days with her before he has to work Monday. Contractions started up slowly at 2.

huggles how is everything doing with you and caleb? havent had time to pop over to your journal so hope everything is going well :kiss: :hugs:

amy wow I love those photos!! :cloud9:

sheryl oooooh hoping 11/11/11 is your day, come on kristen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->