ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

the size one says im a peach, I think I prefer the whats forming to the size one, unless I get rid of the scan photo and put both.
peach seems quite large and I dont look any different. my mum swears she barely got a bump at all due to being tall theres lots of room for bub (im 5'10).

Happy 13 weeks!

Booby party is gettmg close! :dance:

the fruit/vege size one is soooooo off in their comparisons though, that I personally hated it! I looked up lots of sites to find out the average size bub was each week, and it rarely ever matched up to the fruit size very well! lol. I think maybe the fruit and veges I buy are huge though??

What loved finding out was also the size my *uterus* was likely to be. Reading one day it was the size of a soccer ball already was shocking cos I was used to the idea of my baby being only hand-sized! lol.

YAY for 13 weeks though! You will never fully believe it except in brief flashes that bring you to tears (wonderful joyful happy tears!) but it's just soooooooo surreal to finally be growing your son or daughter inside you! YAY!!!!!!

Yeah, I took off the fruit one and put the developmental one up instead.

Happy 13 weeks sarah!

And i agree that the size one is way off, simply because i saw the fruit/veg size comparison when someone was 24 weeks and having seen my baby for real at 24 weeks (jarrod) it was definitely totally wrong (jarrod was much bigger than the fruit/veg they compared it to).

oh sarah !!!!!!!! YAY.. CONGRATULATIONS, AND HAPPY 13 WEEKS !! :holly: :holly: :holly: :holly: :holly: :holly: :holly: to me, you are officially 2nd tri now.. ! xx yay, time is flying past, and I LOVE your ticker.. xxxxxxxxx :cloud9: :cloud9: its all real !!! xx

so I went to my first maternity shop today to look, and ended up purchasing a few tops that were on sale! (they are actually tops I could wear not pregnant but room to grow). Im hoping most of my tops will be fine through the summer, I will go back at the end of april and get some pants though. I have a lot of yoga pants that will be fine but I want some capri's and one pair of summer cut off jeans. it was sooo surreal being in there, I felt a fraud without a bump. but Im getting to that stage where I feel like I want to undo my current pants so will want something comfy soon.
where were all of you bumpwize @ 13 weeks?

Im pretty sure at 13 weeks any 'bump' ' I may have had was all bloat lol. I'll go find a pic.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...st-many-due-29-december-pic-overload-113.html

My 14 week bump pics are on that page. It appears I didn't take any at 13 weeks. Definitely no bump though.

https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/337047ED67.jpg 10+6

https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/6ADA5E393D.jpg 15+4

I didn't have a 13 week one. :( Still not showing at 15 weeks.

I can't remember when I took my first pic, but it certainly wasn't that early, I think it was around the 20 week mark? I still wasn't showing by then really anyway!!!

yeah not taking photos yet as I would just look bloated. although I should have a before so perhaps I will.

No bump yet at 13 weeks.

Attachments

• 13 week bump.jpg
    13 week bump.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1
hows everyone doing? so I forgot to mention went to the hand guy on friday and he told me I dont need to go for dressings anymore and can do from home. so I was brave and did one yesterday, and had a good look at my 'stump'. it does look like a cut off finger, but its not too much shorter than the index finger on my other hand, perhaps 1/2-3/4 of a inch less. its the having no nail and the blunt cut that looks so shocking. I will be wearing a bandaid for a while, still waiting for scab to drop off. Im going to look into reconstruction options, they can plump up lips, boobs, butts even do face transplants so surely I can get it lengthened with fat or something. they can even transfer a toe nail to a finger apparantly but not sure if I would go that far.

MW apt next week :thumbup:

I didn't have a bump yet that early either. i hated the time at the beginning like you felt as you were holding in a little secret from teh mass public because it was not obvious! Even like restaurants would ask if I wanted a wine tasting and you feel like a little school girl all beaming saying "nope, I can't im PREGNANT!!" lol. cant wait til you get a bump.

Yay for no more hand doc dressing changes! Hope you are starting to feel better.:)

NY I feel like such a fraud when looking at strollers or at the maternity store. I can imagine they get a lot of mentally challenged people pretending they are pregnant when they are not and I want to say to them I really am!!!

haha! I *totally* remember feeling like a fraud in the baby shops at first too!!!! I saw all these babies and obviously pregnant mums in there, and theres me, just normal, looking around too. lol! It won't be long.......

So glad your finger is healing well!!! And that you were able to look at it too - it must be good to know it's not really horrible looking? I think sometimes our imagined thoughts are so much worse than the reality, so good on you getting up the guts to inspect it!!!! :hugs:

Here it's common for women to be shopping for shower gifts and the like. I also felt weird though in the early stages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->