Ok this is different...

CarlyP

Mum of 2 & baking #3
Reaction score
I'm CD24, unsure of ovulation as we're taking the 'relaxed' method this month, but it's 8.20pm and I have just had a major urge to eat yorkshire puddings?! Gladly I had some frozen ones as it's a bit late to make a batch, I literally could've cried waiting for them in the oven! What the heck??

LOL! That's funny. FX that it means something for you! :)

Since the world says mine is a BFP, I'm gonna say that could be a symptom. At 8dpo, I nearly cried when I saw hubby ate all the cheese. I wanted to make a pizza. lol. That's not like me at all. I say promising sign!

Lol, it was so weird, never had that before, I usually have my tea then that's it until breakfast, oh well should no in a week or so :)

I'm CD22 and we have been taking the "relaxed method" as well this cycle! I was driving myself and bf crazy with all the temping, testing and symptom spotting :wacko: FX and :dust: for you!

Same here, it is stressful and I think it can halt the process tbh. Good luck to you too :)

Good luck everyone!
Back to your previous point, I've just had a huge craving for diner food, which makes no sense because I've never liked it.

I hope these are all good signs :haha:

Just an update... definite BFP for me. I say this urge is promising..

Attachments

• yayyy.jpg
    yayyy.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 3
I wouldn't be able to do "relaxed " even if I tried lol. I get far too fidgety

Just an update... definite BFP for me. I say this urge is promising..

YAY kdmalk!!! I noticed you in a few threads and think I came across one of your own regarding an early, faint test so I was stalking :winkwink: How exciting! Congrats! :happydance::hugs:

I wouldn't be able to do "relaxed " even if I tried lol. I get far too fidgety

I'm never totally relaxed! I find myself still waiting for my O pains and picking up on slight signs and symptoms even though I TRY to ignore the majority... but not having the chore of temping every morning and the anxiety of OPKs really helped us this cycle - we got in LOTS of :sex: compared to prior months :blush: I was really putting alot of pressure on my partner and we weren't enjoying it as much :nope: I'm hoping I can hold of on POAS this time around, however, because it sure was easier to wait it out while having the BBT chart to look at. Having the experience from the past couple of cycles lets me know when to expect :witch: so if nothing shows up by Friday or Saturday I'm most definitely going to :test:

Well I started spotting this morning and cramping now, here's to next cycle!

I hope not either! But I try to think negatively so I'm not disappointed. I'm getting so nervous as each day passes and it's closer to the weekend :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->