Ok this is kinda embrassing...but I need to know

ByHisGrace08

Waiting to be family of 3
Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I am so embarrassed to ask this as I feel at my age (26) and being married for six years maybe I should know things like this!!:blush:

Today after sex with my husband I noticed that the semen had clear jelly like strands in it. I did some research and from what I could find it is from not ejaculating enough the protein builds up in the semen. Has anyone else noticed this?

My husband has been sick lately so sex has been very infrequent over the last few months.

Also, I feel asleep right after and when I woke up I was very wet...like it had all leaked out? Usually I clean up right away and am a little wet but today the sheets were wet when I woke up.

Thank you.

I notice hubby's semen is different consistency based upon how frequent we've been doing it, the time of day, diet, etc. Its normal to range a bit.

As for leaking out, that can be normal too. Some women say their bodies absorb it, but mine never has, no matter any amount of propping my hips up, not getting up at all after the deed, etc. Also very normal :flower:

could this not be your own egg white mucus?

that can be very wet, abundant, stringy and often jelly like as it dries/sets

Hello Cookette! Thank you for replying!! Phew I was a little worried there was something wrong!!

Hello JJKCB! Maybe but I am not really sure what EWM looks like? I have not tracked my CM at all I am on CD 14 of my first natural period in 11 years. When would someone except to see ECM?

Thank you Ladies!!!

Blessings & Babydust,

Hello Cookette! Thank you for replying!! Phew I was a little worried there was something wrong!!

Hello JJKCB! Maybe but I am not really sure what EWM looks like? I have not tracked my CM at all I am on CD 14 of my first natural period in 11 years. When would someone except to see ECM?

Thank you Ladies!!!

Blessings & Babydust,

if you google egg white mucus it should bring up some pictures

EWM occurs at ovulation which varies between each woman, if you have an average 28 day cycle then CD14 would be about the time you should see EWM

See the thread titled "questions about CM" post by shedevil, there is all you really need to know about CM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->