Ok to take break from bd tonight? cd10

Oh no hun, I'm so sorry!! AF is such a sneaky little B! I totally don't blame you for being really upset, 50 days must feel like eternity! :(. You will have to let me know how the soy works out. TBH I had to google it, sounds like a natural milder clomid? Have you ever taken clomid before? I get the impression this cycle wasn't a normal one for you :/

As for me, Im currently 5dpo based on my temps. Trying super hard not to read into things and get my hopes up, but I have had mild cramps since O that feel more "twingy/pulsing" today and i can point to the exact location the feeling is....weird. I've also broken out all over my chin, which typically happens very rarely so may or may not be a sign. My right foot hurts really bad out of the blue, and shoots up to the back of my knee when I take steps, but I think I need shoes with better arch support anyways...i plan to wear my danskos tomorrow (they are ugly but have lots of arch support) to see if that helps. Oh when checking cp/cm today noticed my cervix and vaginal walls are really soft and squishy (tmi lol). Never experienced that with the walls anyways....it feels so early to have all these symptoms, so trying to tell myself it means nothing. Doesn't help when I dreamed a friend told me she was pregnant, dreamed of myself taking a pregnancy test and DH said he dreamed we had a daughter haha. Will keep you posted! Trying to wait until the weekend to test....grr I just wanna know!!!

Oh no hun, I'm so sorry!! AF is such a sneaky little B! I totally don't blame you for being really upset, 50 days must feel like eternity! :(. You will have to let me know how the soy works out. TBH I had to google it, sounds like a natural milder clomid? Have you ever taken clomid before? I get the impression this cycle wasn't a normal one for you :/

As for me, Im currently 5dpo based on my temps. Trying super hard not to read into things and get my hopes up, but I have had mild cramps since O that feel more "twingy/pulsing" today and i can point to the exact location the feeling is....weird. I've also broken out all over my chin, which typically happens very rarely so may or may not be a sign. My right foot hurts really bad out of the blue, and shoots up to the back of my knee when I take steps, but I think I need shoes with better arch support anyways...i plan to wear my danskos tomorrow (they are ugly but have lots of arch support) to see if that helps. Oh when checking cp/cm today noticed my cervix and vaginal walls are really soft and squishy (tmi lol). Never experienced that with the walls anyways....it feels so early to have all these symptoms, so trying to tell myself it means nothing. Doesn't help when I dreamed a friend told me she was pregnant, dreamed of myself taking a pregnancy test and DH said he dreamed we had a daughter haha. Will keep you posted! Trying to wait until the weekend to test....grr I just wanna know!!!

I know TWWs really do suck!! Try not to read into the signs to much! I try to steer clear of the TWW boards as they can be a breeding ground for false hope and disappointment! I think we become over sensitive and analytical of every twinge during the TWW, when the truth is the signs are more to do with progesterone than pregnancy that early on. Sorry, I dont mean to sound like a misery, just hate how cruel our cycles are! Why cant there be just ONE sign which is a sure sign of pregnancy and nothing else?
Anyway, I really hope it does work out for you this cycle :hugs:
That last cycle was unusual for me, youre right. However, I never seem to have two which are the same! im hoping that maybe the soy will help me to O earlier and maybe with a little more regularity. Ive read quite a bit of good stuff about it, so think it must be worth a try! Its got to be better than prescribed, hardcore drugs anyway. Plus here in the UK they will not help with fertility (not even test your hormone levels) until you have been trying for two years or something ridiculous! They wouldnt even give me a blood test to see if I was miscarrying last time, so you can see why we have to take matters into our own hands sometimes!!?
The dream things sound promising!! The first thing that made me take a pregnancy test with my DD was a dream I had a little girl! I think dreams can be spooky like that sometimes! I recently had a dream where a man told me that when I recieved something where there was a missing letter 'M' from a word, I would be pregnant lol! I keep scanning my mail to look for any typos involving missing 'M's! I know, TTC makes nuts out of us all!!!!!
Well first day of soy yesterday and no side effects so far, except a fab nights sleep so cant complain!!! Speak soon xxx

Wow, I can't believe they wouldn't do a blood test! That's so simple! How are you feeling with the soy? I'm 7 dpo today and going nuts! Grr lol

I bet you are! The second week is always the hardest!!!
The soy is going good thanks! No side effects so far! TBH I though I would definitely get some sort of side effect, as I am usually quite sensitive to anything like that. Lets hope we will both have something to celebrate soon!! XX

Ugh AF came this morning, and I must admit I'm so crushed :( I let myself get my hopes up and wishing I didn't...at least now I know I'm not ovulating until around cd19/20 and have a 12 day lp based on my temps...onto the next cycle.

How are you doing with soy? How soon is it supposed to make you ovulate? X

Hiya hunny! Im so sorry to hear that! I know exactly how you feel :cry:
Im not sure about the soy yet. Im on CD10 today, so its still a bit early to tell if I will O earlier this cycle. All I can say is that I have had no nasty side effects from it! Maybe its worth giving it a go if O is typically a bit later than you would like??!!

Im starting to feel crushed too with every AF. It seems to get a little more difficult each time. I will keep you posted as to whether soy does anything for me or not xxx

I agree, every passing month is more and more disappointing. Although, I guess I would prefer period over mc... Looking at my other three cycles since mc, I think our bd timing wasn't ideal since the cycles were so varied. Now I know where to concentrate efforts so let's hope it works! Pretty frustrating that mc made me go from a 25 to 32 day cycle, it's just that much longer to wait. I hope soy works well for you! I may have to give it a try if I have a couple more unsuccessful cycles!

Hey lady! Any news on how the soy is working? Have you o'd yet?! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->