ok what should i do this cycle?

ddk

Reaction score
ok ladies i'm on day 29 of a more than likely 31 day cycle, i wonder what else i should add in this cycle. i'm using the cbfm and tempin and they both show i'm ovulating, last month i added in reflexology and conceive plus i've been taking vitex and pregnacare, i even said a few prayers! this month i'm gonna use robitussen has anyone any other suggestions, all advice gladly taken baby dust to everyone x

Hopefully you won't need to do anything else! You havn't had your AF yet so you could be pregnant already! Fingers crossed for you xx

if only i had a big temp this am and a tiny bit of spotin tonight so i would expect full blown af tom! but thanks anyway how r u gettin on x

I really hope AF stays away for you! My AF is due Saturday so I am praying it won't appear!

Good luck and keep in touch xxx

your not out yet so think positive now i want you to sit there hum n in a dull voice chant ix am not out yet, i am not out yet, i am not out yet, ect. :img:

Keep your chin up n keep positive!

i'm taking sanatogen mother-to-be, epo for ewcm, dh on wellman, daily exercise, pilates, going for some massage (because it says it helps!!!! :rofl: so why the hell not!!!), temping, opk's, not used tampons during af, positive mental attitude and praying for my sticky bean.. i am even contemplating acupuncture for next cycle if necessary!! :flower: the lengths we will go to :winkwink:

your not out yet so think positive now i want you to sit there hum n in a dull voice chant ix am not out yet, i am not out yet, i am not out yet, ect. :img:

Keep your chin up n keep positive!

bn positive is exhaustin lol! did a sneaky test cos i'm dpo12 and it was a :bfn: but i guess i'm not out til af shows her ugly mug!!!! beby dust to everyone x

i'm taking sanatogen mother-to-be, epo for ewcm, dh on wellman, daily exercise, pilates, going for some massage (because it says it helps!!!! :rofl: so why the hell not!!!), temping, opk's, not used tampons during af, positive mental attitude and praying for my sticky bean.. i am even contemplating acupuncture for next cycle if necessary!! :flower: the lengths we will go to :winkwink:

i'm sittin here trying to find an acupuncturist somewhere near me oh has given alcohol and we're cuttin back on caffeine by the time we get a :bfp:we'll be the dullest ppl about lol

oh i forgot about that, no caffeine too for us!! :rofl: i'm not giving up the alcohol though, don't drink in my 2ww, that's enough for me, i'm getting drunkies this weekend for my friends 30th and can.not.wait! I'm hoping to get knocked up on a drunken night like all the young girls out there!! :rofl:

lol maybe that's how u do it get drunk forget all about it and have a good time x

actually that's what happened last cycle i think, it was my other friends birthday lol had an all-nighter drinking session (ok i sound like i drink all the time, and i really really don't AT ALL!! i literally drink like once a month apart from the odd small glass of wine on a weekend with my dinner lol) and turns out i ovulated that very night! I think i had a bean last cycle, it just wasn't sticky.. That's why i'm so hopeful for this cycle, hoping i get a sticky one!!

well i think i'll be ovulatin this month on a 9 hour flight so i'll have to wait til march but at least i'm gonna be on hols just want to switch off and enjoy myself! have fun x

lol maybe that's how u do it get drunk forget all about it and have a good time x

i think thats what happened last time i went out drinking with my sil about 2 weeks prior to my bfp so maybe it is the trick lol :happydance:

what about Preseed?

This cycle I am trying prenatal vitamins, fish oil tablets, preseed, robitussin, baby aspirin and green tea. Hope that works! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->