Okaay, I know it's a blue dye, but...

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
My husband grabbed these because they were out of the pink dye tests, I hate blue dye and the only reason I'm entertaining the results at all is because yesterday with no hold it was completely white, and today with fmu I had a light line right away.. I have the mirena but it is partially expelled, the dang doctors can't find it to pull it out even though I can feel it sticking out... the strings are long gone. Anyway, I had some bleeding as expected but it was lighter than usual and ended a day early. I have been super dizzy which only happened when I was pregnant with my 2nd so now I'm starting to wonder. Last time I was pregnant I didnt get a faint positive until 19dpo, I'm currently (only based on my period app, no opks) 18dpo.

Anyway, here are the photos.

https://i64.tinypic.com/o8z394.jpg
https://i68.tinypic.com/11cfn6f.jpg
Right after I took it:
https://i64.tinypic.com/2n6zzht.jpg

I can definitely see that! Test again as soon as you can! X

Thanks for the replies! My husband is going to get the dollar tree tests on his way home from work :)

Are the doctors not using ultrasound to get the iud out?

Definitely a really clear difference and the line is obviously blue. I would be wary too, but given the other was completely blank I feel it's hopeful :)

Are the doctors not using ultrasound to get the iud out?

It's been such a pain.. within the first month the strings had disappeared so they did an ultrasound and saw that it was still in place, so I decided to leave it alone and literally a week after that I felt something, I thought it was the strings coming back out but I checked it a few more times and it was definitely the bottom of the iud.. so I went to the doctor and she couldn't find it and said if it was really being expelled I would be in horrible pain... so I left and it never changed, i still feel it, so about a week ago I went back and saw a different doctor who told me it is a cyst I was feeling and we don't need to do another ultrasound because "we already know it's in place", and I believed her until I got home and felt it again and it's definitely a stick sticking out! I can even feel the strings tied to the bottom of it even though they're still up inside.. :wacko:

I finally got a referral for a real obgyn .. so, sorry that was a long story, but that is why no ultrasound so far... I'm hoping the ob will have one in her office and know what to do, it's been ridiculous

Thank you all for looking, but it looks like it was just a typical blue dye mishap! There was nothing at all on the dollar tree tests.

Really makes you wonder how some of these doctors qualified ...

I'm sorry there wasn't anything on the other test, but perhaps it's worth testing in a few days

If you're definitely not pregnant, I'd be careful until you know the iud is out.
Good luck with everything!

Yeah, I definitely agree we need to be careful, I know I'm still experiencing the hormones but I don't know how much it's still working.

I'll be testing in a few days just to be sure, especially since I have this weird dizziness.

Thank you all! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->