Okay Ladies, I need your eyes!

I think it's darker.
On telling OH, I think I would wait until you see more progression if you're concerned about it being leftover from your mc. It probably isn't, but if you see progression more so then you know for sure it isn't and then you may feel more confident to tell him. I know what you mean though, my husband and I don't keep anything from each other and I can't not tell him when I have had positive tests. I always want to hold off because we have had so many chemicals, but at the same time he would want to know as he'd want to be supportive

I guess I couldn’t wait, so here are the tests from this afternoon. I’d usually buy a frer but I guess every woman in my town suspects she’s pregnant because the aisle of tests was bare. Anyway, I think it’s safe to say I’m pregnant! :cloud9: Especially since the nausea has hit me. I go in for beta testing next week. Prayers this pregnancy results in a healthy :baby:.
And for those wondering, I told DH. How could I not?!? We’re happy and feel blessed. This is my first cycle after my MMC and D&C, and we’ve never conceived the first cycle with any of the 4 pregnancies, so I’m surprised but so happy and grateful. Hopefully this will provide a small glimmer of hope for someone reading.

Attachments

• 4A36D789-4959-4607-8FF5-D260FA1D7C9A.jpg
    4A36D789-4959-4607-8FF5-D260FA1D7C9A.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 36
LOL maybe there's something in the water ...
Congratulations, fab lines :)

I see those lines girlfriend. Looks like a start to a BFP. Test in the next few days and your lines should get darker :) FX for you

Hehe alot of women get pregnant in winter cause one of the best ways to stay warm is to :sex: :haha: congrats hun great progression :happydance:

Hehe alot of women get pregnant in winter cause one of the best ways to stay warm is to :sex: :haha: congrats hun great progression :happydance:

Or, due to rubbish weather their internet is down and the only thing to do is have sex lol

Haha I love these comments! I've gotten pregnant in the winter every time I've been pregnant except once! Congrats honey lines are looking fab!

When we got a surprise with DD my MIL asked if our TV had broken lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->