okay...now I am thoroughly confused...

arlosmama

Reaction score
WTH is going on with my body...

2 days ago I posted this thread...

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-over-35/738666-can-someone-look-these-pics.html

and I thought for sure I the big O was coming...but I still track with OPKs just to keep a decent log...so today I use 2 different kinds and the ICs clearly say I am and the dollar store ones say I'm not...so what is going on? I have never had an IC be darker...ever...but the Dollar Store ones discount it. I am CD15/CD16...so what do you think? Am I? Did I drop a second egg? Oh man...I don't think my hubby can take anymore BD'ing and he HATES the pre-seed...HATES it...

oh...and the second of the tests were the second of each one I took...

what does anyone think?

https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t8/homeworkwithheather/photo-1.jpg

I think you caught the beginning of your surge with the first tests and are catching the end of it with these...I might have asked this, so forgive me if it's a repeat question...do you temp?

I don't temp...I never sleep for more than four hours in a row...I wake continually at night...it is weird because when I tested yesterday everything was negative...oh why is this so difficult...no wonder we get stressed out...nothing is clear cut. I wish I could temp...it would make life easier...

So should I keep BD'ing? tonight and tomorrow night? Oy? My poor hubby...lol

The other possibility is that your body tried once to OV and was not successful; now it's trying again.

If you are getting 3+ hours of sleep, you could temp, just to confirm OV...you don't have to do it your whole cycle.

can´t help on the ov question, but sending hugs and some extra energy your way, I say give it one more bd if you can, but if you can´t as long as there are some swimmers still lurking your in with a chance.
My OH hates preseed too, so I just put a tiny amount in before we start (and not every time,) and don´t tell him.
Hope you catch that egg!!

I sometimes get a false LH surge before my real LH surge which triggers ovulation. or it could be that you caught the beginning of the surge with your tests a few days ago and this is picking up the tail end of it. its hard to really know without temps to compare it to. sorry. if your DH hates preseed dont use it my DH hated it too and we ended up getting our BFP without any lube last november. I think its more important the BDing is enjoyable. :flower:

IDK.... My hubby likes it! :shrug:

He prefers it when we don't use a lot, though.

This is the only cycle we have used it (almost) as directed.

Well, I used it per package instructions and things just got a little too wet, lol.

IDK.... My hubby likes it! :shrug:

He prefers it when we don't use a lot, though.

This is the only cycle we have used it (almost) as directed.

To what line did you fill the syringe?

I still have an almost full tube and I have the Pre lube that Preseed makes.

We used 2 units instead of 3....

We used it only as a lube the first time we bought it, though...

I cannot bring myself to ever use the SCs again, lol.

My doc says bc of my tilted parts, LUTW won't work for me, so I am going to try laying on my stomach.

The softcups are an absolute *revelation* for me... they're awesome. I do LUTW for 10-15 mins then slot that in and off I go. I love that the swimmers get that extra time to get their sh!t together and swim off to target :thumbup:

Thanks ladies...informed hubby about the test today and told him we have to keep BD'ing and his response was "sigh...alright..." It is like a response from a child when you tell them it's time for bed or to clean their room. Poor guy has to have sex again...I told him I would hate to see him if he ever had a real problem...hopefully these next two days of the deed will put me in the clear for a TWW...

you guys are the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->