Okie Dokie! ...who is due within the next couple of weeks?!

Aww skeet it is so hard at times isn't it.

ryan has told me that paige slept pretty well from half 1 last night she didnt wake until 6.30 thats when i heard her. She managed to keep her awake for a bit last night and when she start to fall asleep he pop her into the bouncy chair i think. So far today i took her to see my mum and they got to wee cuddle over there my niece loves her lol.

I changed and fed her over there to lol so she is looking pretty today. its my turn to watch her tonight. i dont wanna co sleep but if she doesnt settle to good then i might have to.. hope she is as good with me as she was with her dad last night lol.

Cause of whatever they put on my belly at the hospital when i had my section my skin is so dry now :( need to get some oil/cream on there xx

Hope she behaves for you Cherry :flower:

It's all tough isn't it. I saw my midwife today and she prescribed me anti depressants. I feel so relieved just to have a prescription. Hope they kick in quickly because I don't feel like myself at all and the panic feeling in my tummy is horrid.

:hugs: Hope they start to work soon for you :hugs:

Hey ladies! Hope you and ur little ones are all doing well.

My meds finally kicked in last thursday thank goodness.
For that little while, i didnt even know who i was anymore. I was so scared and felt so sad and guilty and the anxiety was terrible. I cant believe what ppd can put you thru and how it can make u feel! Im so glad i got the help or else i dont even know how id be right now.

The bond is still not 100% there with her but Mikaela is finally making me laugh, smile and just be happy. I know itll come though.

All in all, Mikaela is a good baby. The only times she cries is if shes really hungry. There were a cpl times where she got gassy but we gave her gripe water and it helped! She wakes up once or twice during the night to eat. Hopefully she starts sleeping longer! I stopped breastfeeding when i started my meds, he said there are other meds i could take and still breastfeed but the one he wanted to give me, i had to stop and to be honest, pumping was soooo exhausting and i just wanted to get better so i went with the one he recommended. No regrets!

Cant believe she'll be a month old soon.

ImpatientTTC, dont worry, they will work. I know things seem grim at the moment but it will get better. I know exactly what ur going thru and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Big hugs!!!

How are u all doing??? Get as many poop explosions as i do? Lol i think ive had to throw away 4-5 onsies already haha.

Nikki :hugs: So pleased your meds have kicked in and your feeling more yourself :hugs:

i know how you feel with switching feeding, you did well to pump for so long. I lost a lot of blood this time and managed to bf for 24hrs then it got tricky. I persavered with my first daughter after problems and just knew this time that I wasn't going through the same emotional ups and downs again - a happy/healthy mum first and foremost is important :flower:

Wow, those are serious explosions! We haven't had that bad yet but usually have a poop after i just changed her bum, usually when we need to get out the door!

Hey ladies, Im doing ok.

Paige is sleeping 4 hours at a time and throught the night but tonight and yesterday she's been waking at least every 2-3 hours for feeding and changing i guess her growth spurt is happening lol find out tomorrow just how well she's putting on weight lol.

I glad those pills are kicking in ladies, was the best choice to make aswell. Aslong as your healthyand happy baby will be to right.

I jut had my friend around earlier to meet paige now i can join the mummies lol leaving on one of our friends without a baby lol.. although some guy we went to school with and he's a desperate person lol wanting to settle down and have kids lol she offer to havea baby with her.. as she really wants to be a dad.. it a shame really but he really should be more patience and not so desperate..

Ah men they are all crazy x

Ladies!
Hi!

Hope you are all doing well. The thread hasnt been really active so wanted to see how everyones holding up.

Im doing better. Finally getting the hang of things. Shes awake more often now and wakes up once during the night which i dont mind at all. Kind of waiting to put her in her crib once she starts sleeping through the night but who knows if thatll even happen soon haha. Ill be goin out for my first girls night this friday too, excited to dress up!

Anywho here is a pic of lil Mikaela. <3

image.jpg

Gorgeous picture!

I was just thinking about this thread today too and how everyone was getting on! :flower:

I'm glad your doing better - the night out sounds fun! Mikaela's sleeping sounds great! Sophie is just about getting there - but I am cramming in my dissertation so not feeling the benefits. I'm sure her pattern will get worse once I can actually get my head down!

Other than that, we are good. I have some 'bad' days, just get a bit stressed but thankfully it's not all the time. :thumbup:

Gorgeous pics Nikki!! We are doing good here.. Carson only wakes up once through the night as well but he doesn't go to bed until 10. If I put him to bed any earlier he considers it a nap and is up an hour later. Carson was a horrible napper as a new born then at 5 weeks he became a good one.. Now we are back to having issues with naps.. He won't sleep longer then 30-45 min :(

Hi all,

Nikki I'm so pleased you're doing better. I feel like my meds have kicked in so im feeling a lot better than I was (couldn't feel much worse!) so thats a relief. The bond has finally started to shine through this past week, it's not 100% but it's definitely building. Izzy has just started smiling which makes a big difference, and her sleeping is pretty good. It was really good - she was consistently doing 6 hours, then about 3 but now the last 3 nights it's been more like 4 hours then 3, then 1-2. But I know it could be worse so I'm not too worried. She's a hungry little thing though, feeds every 2 hours generally.

Hope you all have good weekends!

Glad your feeling better too Impatient :flower:

Great news Impatient! I find as everyday passes, things get better.
Crazy how much of a difference it is on how u feel from then and now.
Im so glad i accepted the anti depressants cuz i wouldnt even know how id be feeling today.

Had Mikaela's 2 month doctor appt today even tho its a few days early.
She has grown 2 inches and now weighs 10lbs so shes gained a lil over 3lbs since birth. :)

Cant believe just a cpl months ago i was pregnant! Crazy how time flies.
When i look at her, im still in shock she came out of my vajayjay lol.

I would love to see pics of ur lil ones, whenever you guys have time to post em!

Btw, Here's a comparison pic from 40 weeks to 1 month post.
Talk to u ladies soon <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2
Wow you look amazing! :thumbup: I still have the remains of a bump lol so no pics of me :haha:

Here are some pictures of Sophie :flower:

Attachments

• Sophie 1.jpg
    Sophie 1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Sophie tt.jpg
    Sophie tt.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Sophie smile.jpg
    Sophie smile.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
Wow nikkie you look great.. I'm back to less the pre pregnancy weight but still have a bit of a belly.. I did before I was preg though!

Your little ones are so adorable!
And Nikki you look amazing. It's taking a little bit longer for me to bounce back this time around. I'm almost to my pre-pregnancy weight but my stomach is definitely not how I want it.

I've been so surprised at how easy the transition from one to two has been. I have so much more energy than I did with my first and I don't even feel sleep deprived!
Greyson is doing awesome too. He smiles and coos all the time and at only 7 weeks he had already gained 6lbs!

Lovely babies. :)
Nikki you look fab!!
I'm back to normal but yes my tummy needs a bit of hard work lol

How is tummy time going sharn? Any improvements?

Skeet- I was a little strict on her one morning :(
But that following night, I put her on her tummy again and she turned her head :yipee:
Now she bobs her head and can turn her head a lot more easier without crying and making a big fuss.
I remember you saying, give her tummy time when she's happiest and after she has her deepest sleep and you were so right :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->