Okie Dokie! ...who is due within the next couple of weeks?!

Aww :hugs: Yeah, my OH just keeps asking as he is on depo at work now and he hates it, I'd rather it be because he was more excited baby was coming not so he could get out of work! Plus it's not as if we aren't going to tell them, I understand the pestering from everyone else :haha:

Well my walk didn't do anything, up a nice big hill, I was thinking gravity may help on this one! Must get some daytime tv on and get on the ball! I'd love a warm bath but I'm worried the niggles will ease and I'd rather feel something than nothing :wacko:

Yeah i had a warm bath earlier and everything disappeared. This bit is so boring! Still, got induction date booked now so meeting baby in a week maximum. It's not too long in the grand scheme of things I suppose lol.

Ive got day time tv on aswell as boucing on the ball lol. Im super impatience now still got like 12 days until my due day though lol.

If i over bounce my back goes sore so i have to rock aswell.

Still nesting little crazily lol gutted out a cupboard and shifted around things and chuck things out. soon im going to run out of things i can move around empty and throw out lol.

Waiting for FOB to wake up so we can nip to shops. I want go on my own and he wants some juice and i need milk these bags get to heavy for me to carry lol xxx

I'm jealous reading that you ladies are still pregnant lol xx :hugs:

:haha: yeah it's odd, Oh was asking what it's like afterwards and I remember it being very strange not having them fidget inside any more.

I'm still waiting :haha:

Little_lady has had her little boy :thumbup:

Still here. My due date is a week on sunday :) i can picture me going over aswell. Just having few period like pains here and there still. I could sleep all day aswell just feel tired all the time :(

Kte- hope you have your lo soon!! How u feeling??

Cherry- only a week!! I had mine in my 39th week maybe you will too

Fingers crossed. I have a sweep on thursday so maybe that will help out lol

Pretty much just tired :roll: :haha: Tuesday I had period aches and pains, Wed I had nothing, Thursday I felt rough again, like I had beaten up with the period pains (again) and a few stab like feelings, then today, again, nothing! :wacko: I'm being seriously teased!!

they like playing games on us dont they.

I got this sharp pain in my whoo ha had it few times only last a split second but it does hurt when it comes lol. I get period pains on of and it bloody crazy. I get some pain across my belly to but turn out to be gas :(

They do!

Yeah OH just says to me now, "yeah I'm sure its just gas!" :haha: :wacko:

water just broke!!!!!! need to go into hospital to be checked out 4 mins apart of contractions

Good luck Cherry :flower: xx

(And then there was one . . . :rofl:)

I'm still here! However am now checked into hospital for induction. Have just been given the pessary thing which I am praying is enough to put me into labour. If not then it'll be pitocin tomorrow :-( I've really really really hoped to avoid a drip but hey ho-if it has to be done it has to be done!

Good luck cherry!!

Good luck impatient!!

Aww kte/ have they given u a sweep yet? That's what got me going? Did they give u an induction date ( lol if you mentioned it already sorry lol baby brain doesn't go away after baby is born it gets worse due to lack of sleep)

Good luck impatient :flower: Hope it works :flower:

Skeet: Nope, no sweep or induction talk until next MW appointment next week :flower:

Hopefully they do something to help move u along.. You must be getting so uncomfortable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->