Old Fashioned Girl's Name

katie's lovely!! I like Ava and Niamh too. me and my sister are alice and sally, my older sister's louise, so all quite old names. i do however keep gettin old people saying to me, my grandma's grandma's grandma was called alice!!

Vivian is my favorite, cause you can call her vivi or Scarlett or Vivian Scarlett hahaha its one of the names I picked, but I have so many i'll never use them all!

OH my favorite topic!!!

I love the name
Samantha :)) )
Carlee (Could have a blonde hair blue eye princess like me :D)
Madeline
Vanessa
Addison
Abigail
cassandra
Felicia

I no good with coming up with names, but I found https://nymbler.com/ helpful (and it's fun too!)

were calling our little princess Alys Mae (alice may) just welsh spelling, the good thing being as a child her name will probably be shortened to ally mae but then when shes older she cn be alys , and my mums name is allison so kind of a family name to.

sophie x x

We have chosen Eleanor for a girl as we thought can be shortened to Ellie and is ok whilst younger and Eleanor is suitable later on. x

We are expecting a girl and initially wanted to name a girl Nora, which I love...but then dh brought home Violet, which I loved more :) And everyone we've told thinks it's just the greatest (at least that's what they say to our faces :)). So, we're going with Violet Mae.

These are some that I also love, but dh, not so much!

Louisa
Josephine
Eliza
Ellis (my favorite Aunt's name)
Roma
Zinnia (another Auntie...and also my favorite flower!)

Good luck--you'll know it when it just "grabs" you!

i have a Lilly and if this is a girl its going to be "Edie" said e-dee

Freda (Free-da), Jennifer, Elisa/Eliza I do like Eleanor. I'm keeping my special name secret, lol!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->