Old member but new to WTT

storm4mozza

Mom of 3 :)
Reaction score
Hi Guys.

My name is Nicky and i have 2 beautiful children, a boy who is 3 years 10 months old and a girl who is 2 years 5 months old. I am officially, from today WTT between August - December 2015 (this yr eeek :D)

I have never been in WTT before only ever TTC and onwards so i am really excited to be taking this nice and slow this time. I am due the depo shot on 28th January which now i have decided not to have done and am hoping within the next few months for my body to regulate and would like a few periods before i start TTC, is there a way to bring periods back quicker.. i want my cycle back not neccesarily to become pregnant quicker but so i can actually feel like a normal woman before getting pregnant again (have not had regular periods since 2007)

Any guidance would be much appreciated i just want to know .. im not alone? wat the hell am i meant to do on the months leading up to TTC?
Nicky x:blush:

OH btw i lost 5 and a half stone and now weigh 10 stone 12 lbs which is an idea weight for my height of 5 ft 7 and i am maintaining the weight.. i know folic acid when your TTC but.. weight? confused ;(

I've used parsley tea to bring on my period twice. 1 month it worked, 1 month it did not. My cycles are a bit irregular due to working night shift, however. Google it. :)

Welcome to WTTC! Hope your time with us goes by quickly!!

I've used parsley tea to bring on my period twice. 1 month it worked, 1 month it did not. My cycles are a bit irregular due to working night shift, however. Google it. :)

Welcome to WTTC! Hope your time with us goes by quickly!!

Thankyou so much for the tip =) so excited to have a purpose to come here this morning , with hot chocolate of course :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->