Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

Thanks Kay!

I'm feeling ok, just some light cramps and nausea that comes and goes. I'm still in disbelief that this could be my final take-home baby and scared about miscarriage, but it's better than being scared about infertility! It just feels like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders :)

Btw Kay I love the picture of your boys in their Christmas jumpers, they're adorable!

Aw thanks. I think the fear is normal, especially with the more you have and if its taken you longer to conceive.
Looks like Amy really has started us off with the BFPs. I'm praying this is my month because DH has been hinting about waiting till we move. I'm not even sure I have O'd. If I did I didn't have very strong symptoms.
And DS2 said yesterday he doesn't really like baby babies, he prefers them when they are a bit bigger and can play like Seth now. He said he doesn't think we should have any more babies. I know when we do he will love that baby too, and he used to bug me about when he could have another brother. So I'm sure he'd be ok, but I do feel guilty.

I really hope this is your month too, now that Amy has started us off we seem to be on a roll! I imagine it would be hard hearing from one of your children that they don't want more siblings but as you said I'm sure he would come round quickly. And as for your dh, maybe hint back that he should start looking for places!

Yeah Zac is only 7 and wasn't long ago he wanted another baby, and to begin with he didn't like Seth's name and by the time he was born he loved Seth's name so I really don't think he would be that bothered. He is just happy with things right now so can't imagine the change I think.
I wouldn't mind waiting, I agree we really should move first. But having no time frame is worrying because another baby could never happen if we wait. But he doesn't see it like that.

Kay, your boys are gorgeous, love their sweaters.

Steph, love the pics with your girls and Santa too!

I hope this is your month too Kay! I'm a big believer in the old adage that everything happens when it's supposed to so if it's not this month, I'm super hopeful that you get your BFP soon :thumbup:

I'm a believer in the same thing. I just hope that it is meant to happen.
If I'm not pregnant this month and dh does say he wants to wait I'm still going to hang around and support you guys on you journey.

Thanks Kay! I hope you stick around if you get your BFP; you too Steph! We're still not going to be TTC for a bit longer so we may still be trying around the same time. When are you moving Kay?

No idea, that's the worry. Still trying to find somewhere that's the right size and price that dh agrees isn't 'too far'. If I knew it would be next year then is be happy to wait, or to ttc and move while pregnant.

I think I am going to miscarry pretty soon...just did another frer and there is barely a line :(

What time did you do it? Could you not have had diluted enough urine? How many weeks/days are you now? I hope its just a dodgy test or something.

It was with smu but I still hadn't had anything to drink so it was pretty concentrated urine and it was a frer. The test line is still there but MUCH lighter than it was 3 days ago. I am 4w2d now. I'll just take it for what it is, I know this pregnancy will be ending very soon and I'm coming to terms with it. I'm disappointed but this is much easier to go through than the loss I had at 8 weeks. At least now I know I'm ovulating and that my dh is making sperm!

This post has had such horrible luck! Amyy had a couple of chemicals before her BFP and now your tests are lighter. Honestly I think we need a new (luckier) post!!

I agree! Amy didn't get her bfp until she moved to her own thread. Maybe this one is jinxed!

We'll give this one a try lol

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/n...256063-poas-addict-part-2-a.html#post34245297

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->