Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

Aww Isla is so cute!

Sounds very promising Emily! can't wait to see the tests!

Thanks Steph, still no AF here but also am not feeling pregnant at all so not very hopeful. I bought a Clearblue test yesterday so if no AF but Monday morning I will test then before my Doctor's Appointment.

Did any of you with more than one child have different pregnancy symptoms with each child or did you feel the same during each pregnancy?

With Jimi I just knew I was pregnant. Each of the others I've felt completely not pregnant until I actually got that BFP LOL
My pregnancies with the first 3 were pretty similar, there were a few differences. Like I didn't have any cravings, just went off certain foods. But the foods were different with each one. I only had mild sickness which lasted till 12 weeks, but at different times of the day. I was all bump, no weight anywhere else.
With Seth I felt sick day and night until 15/16 weeks, it went for a couple of weeks then came back at at 18 weeks for a couple of weeks. I was sick more times with him than all the others put together. I craved things that I couldn't even look at with the others (like meat, I wanted burgers but I couldn't stand any minced or processed meats with the others) Everyone commented on my little bump, but my butt and thighs got all the baby weight LOL I think he just wanted to be different LOL

With my first two pregnancies I had really bad side-boob pain and strong cramps before the BFP and the sickness started around 6 weeks. With the first, the sickness disappeared at 8 weeks and I miscarried shortly after. With dd2 I felt like I knew I was pregnant but I didn't have any symptoms before bfp and afterwards just very mild cramps, boob pain also didn't feature until 5-6 weeks. The sickness also started around 6w and with both girls lasted until 18 weeks.

So.... I gave in this morning and had to POAS :rofl: What am I like! I'm 9dpo, feel like I've got pms already which is weird, sore boobs on and off.... needless to say it was a :bfn: :wacko:

Will try and hold off until tues now lol, AF due on Friday :)

How's everyone else's symptom spotting going??! :flower:

Ha ha no shame in that. I think most of us have tested at 9 dpo at one time or another.
I'm cd11 so waiting to O, hopefully sometime during the week.

Ok, since you've come clean I'll put my hand up and say I tested today too at 8dpo! I know I said I wouldn't but one weak moment later and I was peeing in a cup. Anyway I think maybe I can see a shadow of a line...or maybe I just really want to see it and my eyes are playing tricks on me. I've tried to upload the picture from my phone but it says it's too large...maybe I'll try from the computer.

Ok I can't do it and there's no point anyway because in the pic my shadow is gone! So I decided to share a pic of Sophia at the dentist yesterday!:haha:

Attachments

• dadentist.jpg
    dadentist.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2
Ok, since you've come clean I'll put my hand up and say I tested today too at 8dpo! I know I said I wouldn't but one weak moment later and I was peeing in a cup. Anyway I think maybe I can see a shadow of a line...or maybe I just really want to see it and my eyes are playing tricks on me. I've tried to upload the picture from my phone but it says it's too large...maybe I'll try from the computer.

Ooooo fx'd for that definite :bfp: in the next few days Steph!!! :thumbup:

BFN this morning! Boooooo! The one from last night dried into what looks like a very faint pink line so thought it was the start of something but nope. I knew I shouldn't have tested early!

Love that dentist pic, little Sophia is so cute!

Sorry the line was not a BFP Steph, I hope it's a premonition of what's to come in future, (it's probably still too early).

Still no AF here, am going to test in the morning before my doctor's appointment. I'm going to have Isla with me know as we think she had hand, foot and mouth and we need our doctor to check it out. I swear it's one thing after another with day care and illness.

So.... I gave in this morning and had to POAS :rofl: What am I like! I'm 9dpo, feel like I've got pms already which is weird, sore boobs on and off.... needless to say it was a :bfn: :wacko:

Will try and hold off until tues now lol, AF due on Friday :)

How's everyone else's symptom spotting going??! :flower:

All sounds promising :thumbup: Looking forward to seeing what happens on Tuesday.

Can't wait to see the test Emily! I have a good feeling about it! I know when they start daycare they have a new bug every week but after a few months it gets better as they build their immunity. Hope Isla gets better soon!

Aw hope Isla is ok, good luck for testing.
Sorry about the BFN Steph. It may still be too early

Thanks Ladies, it was a stark white BFN. I talked to my doctor and she thinks that my cycle might be messed up due to my illness and Isla's increased nursing because she's been ill. If AF does not show up in the next two weeks she wants me to take another test and if it's another BFN she wants me to come in for a blood test just to make sure.

So looks like I'm back in limbo land when it comes to AF :brat:

The good thing is my DH was quite disappointed when I got a BFN so I think he's on board for trying more actively once AF is back. I also decided that I'm going to wean Isla in February so my body is hopefully back on track by Spring.

And Isla does have hand, foot and mouth unfortunately. She has to be out of day care for the rest of the week. She's sleeping on me right now, poor little thing.

Hope Isla doesn't suffer too much and is better soon.
Boo to BFN and messed up cycles, but yay to DH to being on board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->