Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

Tmi but cp is so high up i cant reach it and zero signs of spotting! :dance:

Here it is dry with better lighting [well kinda, it's cloudy out :dohh:]

Attachments

• CAM03864-1.jpg
    CAM03864-1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 5
Omg not being able to talk to you ladies properly or see your tests as my phone can't get enough signal to load everything and is taking forever is killing me.
I won't be back with pretty pink lines though. AF arrived today. I was do sure I had Od 10-14 days before last af, but looks like I was wrong, I've got a short lp again. Here's hoping it gets longer each cycle, don't want to have to take anything to get it back on track again.

Lovn, I can definitely see it on the dry test! I can't wait to see the next test. I'd be taking them 2 at a time by now! :haha:

My knee is about the same, which sucks. I almost would have been better off if I had torn it & needed surgery. Sprains take forever to heal. It's not like I can rest or anything.

Sorry af got you motherofboys. Hopefully its' just a fluke & your next cycle is a normal one. It must be very frustration.

Is it sad that I keep going back & looking at my opk because it has 2 pink lines? Yes, it is. :blush:
Hopefully I will have 2 pink lines on my hpt in a few weeks!

Looks good so far lovn!!!

ive been off bcp for over 2 weeks and no af or bfp. Cant complain I guess. Toward the end of the month im going to a urogyno to see if its my bladder making sex painful for me. Ive had bladder issues in the past and still some..so well see.....I just want my old prebaby sex life back :(

Wohoo! Glad that didn't take too long to get fixed!

Dang, luv. That sucks, being in pain, esp when you can't rest is the worst. I really hope it doesn't take long to heal! I'll be sending positive healing vibes your way!

Not ridiculous at all that you keep looking at that opk! I tend to do that too - have you taken anymore?

Afm - it's 8dpo but wont be testing for a few more hours [it's 3am and I'm currently rocking Sofia back to sleep]
Still no spotting thugh - huhe plus as it's cd27 and i have yet to have a cycle without spotting at this point! :dance:

Dang, sorry af arrived motherofboys. Maybe try b6 or b complex? It's supposed to help LP!

Heather - that has to be frustrating. Hope the doctor can give you some answers and relief! :hugs:

Lovn it all seems really promising! I really feel this is your month!

Luv that sucks about your knee. I hope it gets better soon!

MOB sorry about af :( How long was your LP?

Heather hope the doc can provide some answers. Though I remember after having dd1, sex was painful for ages. I think breastfeeding can cause it too.

I think it was around 4/5 days if I O'd around the time I had that almost positive opk. Of course I may not have Od at all, or Od earlier and just had a second surge. So who knows. My bbt has been dispatched so hoping its hear soon and I can temp to try to get a clearer idea of whats happening

Hopefully it was just a second surge. I get thosesometimes, esp before af. Temping should definitely give you a clearer picture!

Bbt arrived today so should know this cycle. I didn't take note of the symptoms, wish I had and I'd know if the previous signs of O I had were around the right time to have been O

I see something in person but nothing in the picture. Oy!

8dpo

Attachments

• CAM03888-1.jpg
    CAM03888-1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 11
On my phone I think I may see something possibly, but most likely line eye lol

Yea, I'm sure it isn't easy to see in the picture - I can't for the life of me get what I see in person on camera :dohh: I took like 84 pictures :rofl:

If you do, there's a way to invert colors on a picture, but I'm not sure if it stays like that

I don't :( I posted it to countdowntopregnancy.com and there is a suuuuuper faint line when you invert it. :dohh: Still early though - fingers crossed but not holding my breath.

It's still so early, let's see what the next test brings

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"