Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

Heather, I hope you can get some answers. :hugs:

motherofboys, I wondered too if you had a positive opk due to a second surge rather than o. Good luck with temping :thumbup:

Lovn, I had like 184 pics of my ic that I thought was bfp! I laughed at myself when I deleted them :haha:

Here are cd8 - 10. I have no other symptoms really. I suspect I will O at my semi regular time around cd17. That's ok because dh left this morning until late Thursday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 3
Haha oh yes, I remember pre-Sofia, how I'd take a million and a half pictures of my tests - I swear, that's all I had on my phone :haha:

Glad it seems you will O when DH is back in town! :thumbup:

I keep thinking that last time af returned so lightly, it was really like 1-2 days of spotting to begin with, then after a few months was very light for 2-3 days. It wasn't until I got my lp to 10 days with the help of b6 that it was more than 3 days and light-medium. I know I shouldn't compare as things can be different without any reason to be, and last time I was still BFing on demand, even during the day. This time I am only feeding at night. So could be responsible for the difference. But this time I went straight back in at 3 days of light-medium. I just hate not knowing and I'm an over thinker!

On the photos of tests subject I remember taking loads too, all different angle and lightings and surfaces lmao

My best friend had a baby thursday, and my next closest friend just told me she is ttc! need to be preg soon lol

I wish I could test more - 2 things - 1) I'm at work so I have no ability to be stealthy about testing and 2) I only have 5 more tests :shock: I need to pick up more - maybe tonight, otherwise, for sure tomorrow. Then I'm going testing burzerk! :haha:

I have no tests, I caved to the urge to pee on the last one the other week, even though I knew it would be negative lol But haven't bought more. I'll be regretting it if I make it to 7/8dpo lol

Lovn I'm sure I can see a super faint something! With my first test with Sienna I was sure I could see something, but I didn't even show dh because I knew he wouldn't see it and would think I was delusional! So I texted him a picture of my pregnancy test 3 days later while he was at work, it was so obvious, but he still phoned me back and asked me what he was looking at:dohh:

I am on cd11 so still not much happening. I usually O between cd 17-22, I think I'll start doing opks tomorow :) I'm at peace with not getting pregnant straight away though. If we got pregnant this month, I would likely end up with a 16 month gap (if this baby also comes early) which is a little terrifying. If I do get pregnant I'll be over the moon but if it takes a little longer then that's fine too. I want to have baby number 3 by the time my eldest is 3.5 so that gives me 3-4 months!

I am preparing myself for a long wait, but I'd like to be pregnant by Christmas lol maybe have a summer baby this time, got 2 Octobers a feb and a march. Af is almost gone, so thinking I'll start temping tomorrow!

Hope you get your summer baby [girl] motherofboys!

Whelp, had a mean evap last night [bottom] but a whole lotta nothing this morning [top two]

Attachments

• CAM03918-1.jpg
    CAM03918-1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 8
Posted on your other thread too, but now that I've had another look your frer looks like it has a line! Have you taken it apart & looked at it?

Steph, you & I are cycle buddies! I don't usually O until cd 17 - 21.

Can't wait for dh to come back home. I miss him when he's gone. And it's harder at bedtime! I ended up with 5 kids in my room, in my bed, on my floor, on my chaise. I'm tired :coffee:

Now that I looked again, there are lines on all 3 of those tests!!! I can't wait for an update!!!

I see a line on all three too, then I don't, then I do again :wacko: I took the frer apart and couldn't see much of anything :dohh: Not sure.... hopefully tomorrow!

I know how stressful it is. I'm feeling very positive for you! Did the other Wondfo dry with a line?

When will you be testing again? I'd be testing every time I had to pee!:haha: Did you order more tests? I got a bunch of $tree ones. I was really happy with them. I guess they can be awful for evaps after the time limit.

I'll test again tomorrow. I tend to stress over lines so I want to try to minimize that. I only have 4 more wondfo left and 2 frer. I can't buy anymore tests though, walmart is out of the 88 cent ones and we're on a tight budget until July so... if this month doesn't stick and we end up in a tww next month I'll be buy LOTS :haha:

On a positive note - I still have zero spotting. :dance:

That's great about no spotting! Isn't it funny how we can go into the tww with plenty of tests, but run out by the time we really need them! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->