Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

I think I might see something on the frer!

I did an opk and the line is REALLY faint. Expected but still disappointing!

Thanks, Steph.

Yea, I hate seeing negative OPKs, but it wont stay negative forever :)

I'm sorry you're stressed Lovn :hugs:

steph, I started opk'ing ridiculously early.

Thanks luv. Work is driving me up a wall. I'm at a breaking point with them and I am seriously considering either trying to find a new job, going back to school or say F it to all [That last option would be nice but sooo not reality :haha:]

How's your knee?

Oh and I should mention I just went wee and had a ton of cm - with a spot of blood, about the size of half a pencil eraser. So, of course, had to check - and there was nothing else, and my cp is high still. :shrug:

Could be implantation spotting? What dpo are you now? 9?

Ooooh lovin. Let's hope that was implantation!
Af hung around for another day and is down to spotting. I'm hoping the extra days were good signs. I didn't temp as I had a rubbish sleep.

:hugs: I'm sorry about the spotting. No test because you didn't take one? With my last baby I got my bfp on my frer & had lots of spotting that day (10dpo) and the next day. I'm still hopeful for you :flower:

Yea, didn't bother with testing as I know it's AF. I had spotting with Sofia as well, but it was light pink. This is red and clotty [eww sorry for the tmi]. Not a full flow yet but enough to know I'm out.

Thanks, though, ladies. :friends:

We're back to WTT. I'm just too stressed with my job and our finances to have another.

Sorry Lovn :hugs:
I hope your situation changes. :hugs:
And what is with all the tests lately? It seems like they all have a line. :growlmad: Do you think they are all evaps/false bfp, or do you think they are very early chemicals? I mean they are just so sensitive now. It makes me not want to test early at all.

My face is just starting to break out. I think O will be here within the next week. Dh is home tomorrow night. Here's hoping he's still agreeable.

Thanks hun. It's not out of the realm of possibilities that it could be early chemicals, as that did happen to us 3x before and it was confirmed by bloods two of those times... I hate to think we had another loss though, but I also hate to think there are people like us getting our hopes up for false positives/evaps :wacko:
Guess we'll never know, in this case. There were lines on all three tests though, two brands so it's hard not to think it was the real deal.

Af still isn't fully here either, she's just taunting me. If she isn't here full on in the next 2-3 days I'll test again.

FX your dh is agreeable and you catch that eggy! :dust:

I kinda feel like my last cycle was a chemical. I felt very pregnant, I got those tests that did progress, and then af was so horribly crampy. It's better not to dwell on it I guess.
I feel hopeful for this next cycle though. I've got so much going on until our cruise on the 4th. Dh comes home Thursday. We have guest from England staying here for 4 days on Sunday. Father's day dinner is at our house. We are hosting a political fundraiser on June 30th. I have to pack for 9 people! I have to figure out what we are doing with our dog.....
And I have to get a bfp :haha:

I honestly wouldn't doubt yours was either... but like you said, best not to dwell. :hugs:

Wow - you are going to be super busy!! That's tiring just reading it all :haha: Fingers crossed for that BFP, though! :dust:

Tmi...I just peed and when I wiped I got gobs of egg white cm. I never really paid attention to cm last time I was ttc....but this was obvious. I haven't had a period since early february. Its tempting to try to bd dance...even though sex is painful...but at the same time im kinda scared to get pg again this early...not really wanting a 15 month old and a newborn. Probably wont bd but kinda excited too to maybe having a chance at ttc at some point soon!!

Sorry about the spotting lovn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->