Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

Hope you all had a good Mother's Day, ours (uk) is in march.

Happy [belated] Mother's Day all!!

Welcome Anna!! :dance: Woohooooooo!! I sooo hope you start trying in August~~ That's when we officially start ttc as well!! Fingers crossed you're a fertile myrtle and don't have to use clomid again and the pcos is done away with!! Maybe we'll end up bump buddies!! Wouldn't that be crazy if our 2nd babies we're born the same day, too?? :dance:

Hope everyone is doing well :hugs:

So I ***think*** we may try this cycle - well not try per say but not not try :haha: Like, dh want's to try our luck but doesn't want me to tell him when I'm O'ing [he doesn't like that pressure so much, which I can understand] so I wont be taking any opks [just tracking my cm/cp]. I doubt we'll get it first month, so he said that come July, if we've not gotten a bfp, then I can bust out the opks and temp! :dance:

So I ***think*** we may try this cycle - well not try per say but not not try :haha: Like, dh want's to try our luck but doesn't want me to tell him when I'm O'ing [he doesn't like that pressure so much, which I can understand] so I wont be taking any opks [just tracking my cm/cp]. I doubt we'll get it first month, so he said that come July, if we've not gotten a bfp, then I can bust out the opks and temp! :dance:

Did you think you might have o'd recently?
That is exciting news either way!

Anyone ntnp in the tww? I'm dying over here for some line spotting! :haha:

We didn't have sex at all this last cycle :blush: :rofl: I though af just rolled in but still just spotting - so figure she should be here tonight/tomorrow!

aknqtpie is around 8dpo but she isn't testing til Friday morning [she's stronger than I would be :haha:]

Anyone else?

I "might" have o'd this weekend. It's the first time I've had ewcm & a favorable cervix since I had Haven. It was a week after weaning so I'm not sure if I really did or not. We dtd Saturday, but I told him I was possibly fertile on Sunday so he avoided me until this morning. Time will tell.

aknqtpie, I'd be testing already at 8dpo! I will be testing in a week & I don't even know if I o'd, lol :wacko:.

YES!!! Looking forward to tests!! There is totally a possibility you O'd that soon after weening! Crazier things have happened :winkwink:

YES!!! Looking forward to tests!! There is totally a possibility you O'd that soon after weening! Crazier things have happened :winkwink:

I was going to say that I like charting because it makes me less crazy knowing exactly when I o'd. But honestly I'm just crazy anyway!

Im wtt so no tests from me....and I havent seen af in months since im ebf...so not even ovulating...but this is a poas board so show me some ovulation or pregnancy tests people!!!:happydance:

That's so exciting!!! I'm a tad jealous!:happydance:

I think I might have o'd last week going by cm but have no idea. Hope af shows up soon so that I feel one step closer to ttc. I've ordered some opks and ic's off ebay, I used dh's account so he got an email at work confirming his ovulation kits had been sent :dohh: He looked a little worried! At least my addiction will work out cheaper than buying tests on impulse in the supermarket.

That's so exciting!!! I'm a tad jealous!:happydance:

I think I might have o'd last week going by cm but have no idea. Hope af shows up soon so that I feel one step closer to ttc. I've ordered some opks and ic's off ebay, I used dh's account so he got an email at work confirming his ovulation kits had been sent :dohh: He looked a little worried! At least my addiction will work out cheaper than buying tests on impulse in the supermarket.

Oops :dohh: I think my DH would have a heart attack if he knew exactly how much I've spend over the course of TTC [has to be in the $500-600, easily :blush:] :rofl:

Hopefully your cycle gets going so you can start tracking - like you said, on step closer to ttc! :dance:

Ok, here you go, my last Wondfo!
BFN as expected - I don't think I have o'd yet.

photo.jpg

Phew! Glad I got that out of the way!

Again since this is poas board its tradition to have line eye for everything......so ill be the first to say I think this maybe the start of a bfp! Congrats luvallmyh! :winkwink:

If I O'd when I suspect then I'm coming to the end of the 2ww. Which would also line up with the 2 months of partial breastfeeding before af returned that I had with ds1. Don't expect it to be the same though lol
I think we may technically be more NTNP now as dh has pretty much given up protection. Although if O doesn't happen then nothing else will.
I'm trying to avoid opk and charting etc this time but have checked cp a couple of times. Unfortunately the odd check here and there doesn't really tell you much does it lol

Again since this is poas board its tradition to have line eye for everything......so ill be the first to say I think this maybe the start of a bfp! Congrats luvallmyh! :winkwink:

Don't get too excited, lol. I used 20 of those tests and they all have a little something on them. I think Wondfo are terrible now. Thankfully I am all out. Even if I did O when I think I might have, and that's a big if, I'd only be 3 or 4dpo.

Here it is at the 10 min mark. I chucked it after that because I know it's bfn.
photo 1.jpg

motherofboys, will you test or just wait & see?

And now that I have enlarged lovn's I see the same line on hers :haha:

We are going to really be a bad influence on each other! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"