Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

:rofl: I totally feel like I see a dang line too :dohh: BUT I also feel like I see a line on mine and we haven't dtd since last cycle so it's absolutely impossible for us. Wondfo really have gone down hill the last year or so. Sucks since they are such a good bargain :haha:

Yea, motherofboys - you planning on testing?

I just ordered ones that have a purple handle with hcg written in white. They are called sure predict. I'm sticking with the cheapies for now. It feeds my obsession.

I probably will cave in and do one at some point and then squint at it until I make something almost seem to appear, you know, as we do. Lol

I'm pretty sure I see lines in both of them too :haha:

Well, I've had the tiniest amount of spotting/pinky discharge this morning. Fingers crossed for some more ha ha

Just been to the toilet and had quiet a bit more! Actually heavier than when my cycles first returned after ds3 so a good sign. And I had somewhere between a 10 and 14 day lp if I did O on either of the dates I think.
Explains my snappy mood of the last couple of days too

So will you be ntnp or wtt or ttc?

Boy that sounds nosey and bossy. Sorry.

Ha ha I'd ask the same if it was someone else.
I'm not really sure, I guess we will be NTNP while waiting to officially try. Technically we are wtt but not being careful lol

I love your avatar! What a handsome bunch of boys <3

Love the avatar too, motherofboys!! <3

Yay for cycle returning!! And double yay for NTNP!! :dance:

Thanks, I thought it was about time I up dated it seeing as it's been almost 7 months since I uploaded the last one ha ha did it from my phone though and it's side ways lol
That was when I brought ds4 down I'm the morning and they all shouted "I want him"

Thanks, I thought it was about time I up dated it seeing as it's been almost 7 months since I uploaded the last one ha ha did it from my phone though and it's side ways lol
That was when I brought ds4 down I'm the morning and they all shouted "I want him"

I think this is just about my favorite thing about having a large family - the way they love each other!

I have to admit I've had a few worries from time to time about what's the right thing to do because of how having a large family can change dynamics and put more strain on funds etc but they all seem happy enough most if the time and although they fight at times they seem happy enough and do ask about having another baby (although ds2 had put in a request for a sister which I don't see happening, but I know he'll love another brother when one got here)
We don't have a lot of space though which is the main reason for wtt but I can move while pregnant lol

Ok, gonna post this on the pee stick board to - but wanted to share with you first. So I tried those new tests:

photo.jpg

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

They are at 3, 5 & 10 minutes. Line is there & pink irl. I'm just so doubtful. I checked out the reviews online & they are bad. Tons of false bfps.

You can't even see it! It is there, but my gut is telling me it's not a bfp.

Took 2 more after 2 hr hold & this is at 10 min

photo.jpg

Bottom is first test.

The line on that first one is insane - very much visible! :dohh:

The rest I can't see much but you said it was just a two hour hold?

Can you get some first signal 88 cent walmart cheapies??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->