Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

I see Kay, frustrating that DH is so picky. Maybe convince him to visit a few of places to see how the neighbourhood has changed? I'm guessing you're also somewhat limited as you're probably trying to make sure that the boys can stay in their current school...

I'd love for them to stay in their school. I'm not completely against changing but if it's possible to keep them there then I'd prefer that. Dh has said if it isn't in this village but a reasonable distance he'll drive, but then claims everything's too far.

I hope both of you get your BFPs in the next 6 months :hugs:

And Amy just got a BFP so maybe the luck on this thread is changing :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hehe hope so! Maybe I've re-joined at the right time ;) Currently CD16/2DPO, creamy CM. Usually cycle is 27-28 days and regular ov CD 13-14. Sending :dust: to us all!

Soooooo hate TWW.... will be POAS from CD22ish I expect lol ;)

I'd love to have to last one before ds1 turns 10, he'll be 9 in feb so while that sounds like a long time away, it actually only really gives me around 6 months as well.

The last one? I thought you were going to go for #6 too?

Laura we are tww buddies! I am also 2dpo. I had super strong O pains 2 nights ago and yesterday morning, a +ve opk, lots of ewcm, high cp, and then sore nipples yesterday. I am still a bit worried about the sore nipples after O because I read it could mean progesterone deficiency/oestrogen dominance but don't know how much to believe on google :shrug: I will try really hard not to test early this month though.

I'd love to go for #6 as well but not sure how practical it is. I guess that will all depend on when we finally move how big the house is, as well as how quickly #5 comes along.

Laura we are tww buddies! I am also 2dpo. I had super strong O pains 2 nights ago and yesterday morning, a +ve opk, lots of ewcm, high cp, and then sore nipples yesterday. I am still a bit worried about the sore nipples after O because I read it could mean progesterone deficiency/oestrogen dominance but don't know how much to believe on google :shrug: I will try really hard not to test early this month though.

Yay! I had sore boobs after Ov too :/ Fx'd we both get our :bfp: :happydance:

Hope you find a house soon Kay, at least you'll be able to plan a bit better!

Laura I REALLY hope this is our month and that Amy started a BFP avalanche! I go from feeling really positive t feeling like it's never going to happen.

AFM the good news is that I applied for the tutoring job and got an email saying that most applicants will have a position for 2015 so I have to go to a training day on Friday. The bad news is that I got a text from MIL saying she has booked flights to come to stay in 3 weeks time because she has a party to go to up here. I'm so mad! If I felt like she liked my kids I would put up with it but she didn't even get Sienna a birthday present and asked Sophia if she "wanted a punch in the face" when Sophia didn't want to read books with her.

OMG! Your MIL!!! Even if she thought it was a joke that isn't something you say to little kids!
BIL didn't get Seth a birthday present, I snuck a look at his calendar and he hasn't got his name on there. Then he asked the other day "whos birthday is next" I think he expected me to say it was Seths and I said "Jimi but not till February is it Jimi?" So he'll probably go ask MIL now when Seths is and find out it was a few weeks ago LOL

I know, it's not something I would say to anyone, let alone a 2 year old! I'm glad my dh was right there an heard it otherwise he wouldn't have believed me, the witch shot herself in the foot! Ha! At least your bil has the excuse that he didn't know when Seth's birthday was...not sure that is any better though!

It makes sense now why when we invited him and his kids to have a tea party with us for Seths birthday and I said "the weekend between Zac and Seths birthdays" he never mentioned it again. He must think that its this month LOL
I'm not too bothered because its only his first birthday and it was an honest mistake by the looks of things. He obviously copied all the birthdays from last years calendar onto this years one and Seths wasn't on there.

Glad your DH heard your MIL. Mine always says things like "if you were mine" or "you need some hand treatment" if the boys are playing up. Which annoys me so much but isn't half as bad as a punch in the face!

OMG Steph, what a horrible thing for your MIL to say; I would have told her that if she ever spoke to my daughter that way again that she'd be getting one herself :grr:

Expecting AF tomorrow, has not shown up yet, she should be here tomorrow or Thursday (would be best as back to a 27 day schedule then :thumbup:, I miscalculated originally when I thought she would be here today or tomorrow). I took a test yesterday and BFN so just awaiting her arrival...

Hope everyone else is well. Good luck to those in the TWW!

I know Emily I wish I had said something! I always think of stuff I should have said later. Sorry about BFN but it'll be so good if your cycles are back to nomral already!

Kay that does sound like an honest mistake but the stuff your MIL says is out of line too! Tbh I think as parents we can feel whether someone genuinely likes our children or not and I know MIL doesn't. I reckon she thinks Sophia is a spoilt brat.

Anyways, I'm not sure what's going on with my cycle anymore. I was so convinced I'd ovulated on cd17/18 but I've continued to have ewcm, some O pain, and my cp is still so high I can't reach it. As the cp expert, is that nomal Kay if I O'd 3-4 days ago?

My mil doesn't like anyone, particularly little kids. Even her own grandchildren are just a nuisance. She'd rather be left all alone. She hated me breastfeeding as well, she'd walk in the room, see me feeding (completely covered up) and turn and walk straight out. Where as FIL would happily sit and chat with me while I was feeding. I would have thought he'd be the most uncomfortable about it.

Cp is a weird thing. Usually it will drop and close really fast. (Can't remember but something like 12-24 hours after) but it can then yoyo after that up until af, when it should be low. With the ewcm and I pains it sounds like o is still to come. I could be wrong though.

Your MIL sounds awful too Kay, I can't imagine not wanting to be around her own grandchildren :nope:

Steph, I second what Kay said re CP. It is normally high around Ov and I believe it normally stays high if you're pregnant...

No AF today yet; if she comes tomorrow I am back to a 27 day cycle :thumbup: And I am still getting EWCM over here mixed with non-fertile CM, very bizarre.

FIL phoned SIL the other night moaning that he might as well be living alone because MIL didn't ever want to do anything or go anywhere and barely spoke to him.

Anyway I'm watching Christmas films and just ordered the boys some Christmas jumpers and some DVDs for them.

Aw your poor FIL, it must be sad to be married to someone like that.

Sounds like you are getting the Christmas spirit, only 6 weeks to go!

Emily, are you going to test again? Anything bizarre could be a good sign, right?!

Over here, the ewcm is gone and O pains are gone, I just have a sore back like a pulled muscle. So I think I must have O'd anytime betwen cd 17 to 20, or at least I hope so because we haven't dtd since cd19!

Poor FIL Kay, your MIL really does sound terrible. I feel bad for a kind-hearted person being married to someone like that. :nope:

Steph, I have my FX for you; I hope that your BD timing worked out perfectly :thumbup:

So still no AF here. I went back and counted and I was originally right, AF should have been here yesterday. So today I am actually CD 29. The only other thing I am thinking is that I believe I ov a little bit later this cycle (CD 17), which would mean I am only around 12 DPO today, so I should probably expect stupid AF tomorrow.

I am really (stupidly probably) hoping that this will turn into a BFP. I took a test on Monday but it was at 3 in the afternoon and it was a Dollar Store cheapie so it might work better with FMU? :shrug:

I also really don't feel pregnant. With Isla I knew but the only symptoms I have are lots of CM and my cervix is still really high. I have also been having boob pains, which was a give away with Isla. I feel awful too but have also been sick so hard to know if that's to blame...

Anyway, I am going to hold off testing until Monday I think, (I have a doctor's appointment then so I can get her to give me a test if AF hasn't shown up yet).

And just because this picture is too cute not to share...

In Isla's day care each room has an IPad that they use to take pictures and update what happened with your child that day (what they ate, when they slept, diapers, etc). Anyway, this was the picture rom today's report. I love it as she is making her Lil Monster face :cloud9:

Attachments

• big_P_20141106_075449.jpg
    big_P_20141106_075449.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 3
Bless her, she is so cute!

I'm really hoping the BFPs start rolling in now that Amy has started us off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->