Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

jaccib you go girl - make him pay for not being there lastnight :winkwink:

Hope all is well with the rest of you chicks

My DP is pretty cool about letting me ramble about things and my cycle until I say something like this: I called at him at work once all excited "baby i got stringy cm come home we gotta make a deposit" he was like "LALALALALALALALA" LMAO poor guy. He came home still but I was a bit too detailed for him ... I am a very blunt person and will talk about anything. I just sometimes forget some people are not so open to talk about body fluids as I am lol

Hi ladies hope you don't mind me joining you. I'm 34 and hubby is 30. Hope this month is my month as I've been getting some pretty good early pg symptoms. Sending :dust: to all.

shawnie you sound like me I called dh the other morning and told him it was an emergency he had to leave work he said whats wrong I said we gotta make a baby he didn't think it was to funny but did say he would come home if i was serious

meldmac :dust: for those symptoms - hope this is your time

jaccib 2ww ya gotta luv it - will you be doing any symptom spotting???

shawnie you sound like me I called dh the other morning and told him it was an emergency he had to leave work he said whats wrong I said we gotta make a baby he didn't think it was to funny but did say he would come home if i was serious

meldmac :dust: for those symptoms - hope this is your time

jaccib 2ww ya gotta luv it - will you be doing any symptom spotting???

Symptom Spotting me??? NEVER!!!!! I am such a liar!!!!!:haha::haha:

Well I have had the day from hell, no infact make that week. Then i get home from work oh and just to round it off :witch: arrives :cry:

Guess we are on to next month and roll on O.

Well I have had the day from hell, no infact make that week. Then i get home from work oh and just to round it off :witch: arrives :cry:

Guess we are on to next month and roll on O.

So sorry the :witch: got you. Sending you :hugs:.

Thank you all for the hugs, i needed them.

I just feel like crying right now but its as much for the week ive had as the fact that the :witch: arrived.

Still fingers crossed its all over with now

Sorry to hear that spenc, hugs to you...

Thank you all for the hugs, i needed them.

I just feel like crying right now but its as much for the week ive had as the fact that the :witch: arrived.

Still fingers crossed its all over with now

I hope you get to feeling better...I am sorry you have had such a bad week!
More :hugs: to you! Hope things look better for you soon!

Good Afternoon ladies

How are we all doing? I am fed up cause the sun has disappeared AGAIN!! It was beautiful this morning so I got all my cleaning up done so I could go and relax in the garden....BUT NO!!!

I am so tired and irritable atm,my BB's are sore as hell and keep tingling,and I want the TWW to flash by so I can get an answer one way or the other to whether all my reflexology,raspberry leaf tea and:sex: has paid off this month!!!!

Oh I hate this part sooooooo much!!!!!!:growlmad:

Fingers crossed for you Jaccib!! This weekend I finally get to see the hubby after 2 very long weeks....needless to say there will be a lot of :sex:
I know it's too soon for me to get pregnant, but here's to hoping in miracles :thumbup:

Fingers crossed for you Jaccib!! This weekend I finally get to see the hubby after 2 very long weeks....needless to say there will be a lot of :sex:
I know it's too soon for me to get pregnant, but here's to hoping in miracles :thumbup:

2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God I would be climbing the walls!!!!!

Have a great weekend.:winkwink:

Thanks....and I AM climbing the walls, the doors, the floor and anything that doesn't move, and even some things that do :) :haha:

KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's home YAY!!! Table booked for 7.30....expensive little Italian...15 mins away...............BLISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catch ya soon!!!

Jacci.xxxx:hugs:

Ugh think the :witch: is going to get me early this month. Woke up with af type cramps this morning. Hope it's not her though.

How is everyone this morning?

jaccib: hope you have/had a great night!!

Amos: I don't know what I'd do if hubby went away for 2 weeks! Hope you get lots of :sex: in and that it's your month!!

Lots of :dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"