Olivia or Jessica?

Kent Mummy

mum and no 2 on way
Reaction score
I love both names Olivia and Jessica, second name will be Mae.

Big sisters are Lily and Isabel.

I know they are popular names, but I've only come across 1 Olivia 5 years ago, but Jessica we know 2 (one is 3 and other is 2).

Baby due in 3 days!!!!

Prefer Jessica, and think it goes better with your other girls..you may end up with a lily and a livvy, although Olivia is also a beautiful name x

Olivia! Jessica is too popular and olivia goes with the other siblings names

I find it strange (not negatively though) that you know more Jessica's than Olivias.

Olivia is the Jessica of the 2010s. Where Jessica was super popular in the 80s (so those of us in our 20s and 30s), that is what Olivia is becoming today.

I teach dance and I have about 5 Olivia's under the age of 16 and not one Jessica.

Of course...popularity is largely based on region too.

I love Jessica :) :happydance:

Oh I love both names. That's a hard choice. Whatever you choose out of the two it will go lovely with your other girls names. :)

I like both but I prefer Jessica as I think Olivia is very popular these days:flower:

I think Olivia Mae flows a little better but Jessica sounds better with Lily and Isabel.

I think xjesx is right though, I also only know older Jessicas around here but quite a few little Olivias.

Thanks all. They are both popular names. My near 5 year old is called Lily and we haven't come across many!
As we have friends with Jessica's and don't know any Olivia's we are going with Olivia. Thanks for your help. Just hope it doesn't turn out to be a boy as we have no names for that lol

I was gonna say Olivia goes better with Mae. Though that means I'm voting against my own name. lol.

Hmm. Maybe Oliver for a boy?

Yeah Oliver is definately a good name.......but I'm biased :winkwink:

I have two older daughters: Olivia-14, and Isabelle-13 because they are beautiful names. I DO NOT like Jessica, but I never have, not even when it was popular back in the eighties. I named my daughters without having ANY idea how popular they would be today and now HATE the fact that they are so overused. Buuuut, considering your other daughter's names, I would definitely go with Olivia over Jessica to compliment the sibset you've got going. Lily, Isabel and Olivia sound great together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->