• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Omega 3 or Omega 3,6,9 pill?

Wnt2beAMom

Reaction score
I took the 3,6,9 the month I conceived. I believe it made my CM way better but I'd read it's not safe in pregnancy. So, I went back to just Omega 3. Now I've run out but still have the 3,6,9 and want to take them..
What are you taking?

Fish liver oils aren't safe in pregnancy, but fish oils are. It depends on what it's made from and that it doesn't have any added vitamin A (which you shouldn't have in pregnancy). Most of us have too many omega 6's in our diets anyway, so you likely don't really need those. But if they aren't made from anything you shouldn't have, I can't see why you wouldn't take them, though they don't have a long shelf life once opened, so you might want to replace them for that reason alone. I take krill oil, which is mostly omega 3's. What you need in pregnancy is EPA and DHA, so I would look for whatever has the best concentration of those in whatever you buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->