OMFG help me ??? BFP

Bubblesuk

Reaction score
OMFG sumone please look and tell me what they see im 16dpo and i was due AF on monday and she hasnt come i did a OPK yesterday and it was negative but i have come home from work today after peeing for England all day took a HPT and look what i got
I dont belive it im in shock right now sumone tell me its a :bfp:

Attachments

• IMAG0677.jpg
    IMAG0677.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 206
  • IMAG0678.jpg
    IMAG0678.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 173
  • IMAG0679.jpg
    IMAG0679.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 182
  • IMAG0680.jpg
    IMAG0680.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 134
  • IMAG0681.jpg
    IMAG0681.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 119
I have inverted it im sitting here shaking arrggg

Attachments

• IMAG0680[1].jpg
    IMAG0680[1].jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 55
I have a FRER to use tomorro morning i so hope this is my:bfp::happydance:

How exciting! I don't know how you'll wait til tomorrow though! You're patient!

It looks good to me, was that taken in the time frame?? I def see a light pink line...

OMG! i SO hope it is!!! You deserve it!! Please try another test!!! I definitely see a line!! :happydance:

I dont want to i feel like i need to go now but i have been peeing so much today and im just not convinced of the test iykwim im just in shock never had any kind of line on these tests at all i cant belive it yet i dont want to get my hopes up x

I peed on the test the line was there in like 2 mins then i took the pics at about 4-5 mins and it looks pink irl

It sounds so hopeful! and I do hope you get yours! You have always kindly posted responses to everyone else.:hugs:

Thats a BFP!!! If you pee on a FRER tonight you will get a lovely line!!

Looks positive to me hunnie!! Test again! No pressure or anything :lol: I wanna see more :bpf:s :D

It does look pink!

If this one ^^^ is saying she sees a pink line, trust her! The only lady I've met on here that doesn't suffer from line eye!! :haha:

Definitely looks like a bfp to me!! Keep testing and keep us posted!

How can you not use that Frer now!!!!

Looks BFP to me!!!! :)

That looks like a pink line to me.I will be watching to see the results of your next test :D

My hubby is home and has seen the test and wont let me do a FRER tonight
I go out on a wed night to a local quiz so the earliest i could pee would be tomorro morning so i will crack open my FRER in the morning wish me luck girls say a pray for me surely it has to be my time :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->