Omfg

Hevz

4 beautiful children
Reaction score
I think it's "that" time again....weaning:cry:.

Erin was sleeping through from about 8-9pm till 8.30am but now isn't settling till 11pm and wakes at 4am again for food:hissy:. It's like the end of an era, she's my last baby and I don't want her to grow up, I love her being so dependent on Mummy milk:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Dunno when to try her or what to try her on 1st:dohh:

Do you think it's possible it's a growth spurt? There is a big one around 3-4mo old and alot of times it seems like they are ready for solids because they are so hungry but really it's just the need more food. If you aren't ready i would try and hold out just nursing a couple weeks and see how she's doing, see if it passes. If not we did sweet potatoes first :) Our pedi told me the orange veggies, like that, carrots and squash, are closest to breastmilk because they are slightly sweet, but not overly sweet like fruits. Good luck!

omg hevz, i cant believe she's that old!! after like a million kiddies i'm sure you'll know what you're doing :rofl: katie loved sweet potato at first! its still her fave now!

I started Isabelle yesterday on baby rice as she was doing the same as Erin and she slept through again last night:)

I tried her with some baby cereal but she didn't seem keen....just rather confused but ate some. When I tried her yesterday she wouldn't even try it so today I thought I'd give her a rest and maybe try some carrot or banana tomorrow:happydance:

katie took to sweet potato really well, mashes up really nice aswell! i still cant believe erin's that age already!!

lol No need to try and give you advice Heather, you have more experience than 17 of me put together lol!! Just wanted to say goodluck! And see you friday! Look forward to having a munch on Erin poops. You gonna give her food there? Im taking some carrot and swede with me for Lylah to eat. Im trying to give her a fairly equal mix of sweet and savory so she doesnt start favouring one over the other.
xxxxxx

lol No need to try and give you advice Heather, you have more experience than 17 of me put together lol!! Just wanted to say goodluck! And see you friday! Look forward to having a munch on Erin poops. You gonna give her food there? Im taking some carrot and swede with me for Lylah to eat. Im trying to give her a fairly equal mix of sweet and savory so she doesnt start favouring one over the other.
xxxxxx

not if i dont get to her first for a munch lol.....
you know what your doing more than us i bet, rhys started on a bit of rice and then i mixed a bit of steamed apple and pear. he has two cubes of what i get out the freezer bag.
he has a bottle 4oz milk (he's a crap milk drinker) am then 2 hrs after he'll have some breakfast porridge or steamed fruit, bottle about lunch12-1ish, bottle at teatime say 3-4ish, 2-3 cubes of veg about 6:30ish, another bottle then, another bottle about 8ish, then another bottle with a cuddle between 9-10ish when he goes upto bed.

i've never noticed growth spurts before lol i missed rosies and rhys's.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->