Omfg

good plan nicola - if i dont go tonight after work, ill go on friday as i have the day off. hillingdon is usually empty in the evenings, so ill pop past, if no one can see me then ill just go another day. xxx
thank you though youve been really helpful x i had a listen on a doppler over the weekend. didnt hear a HB but did hear normal blood flow, then a rushing windy/seashell sound, then normal flow and my own HB xxx

hi hun
just wanted to pop by and say good luck!!
if you dont get any answers at a & e it might be worth going back to early preg unit and just tell them that you had a faint bfp they might be able to scan you then xxx

hi hun
just wanted to pop by and say good luck!!
if you dont get any answers at a & e it might be worth going back to early preg unit and just tell them that you had a faint bfp they might be able to scan you then xxx

she already did that hun- and wouldnt scan her!:hissy:

ah honeybee i love how you are my groupie

went to a+e, waited 3 hours and they said come back during working hours and they may be able to scan me but in meantime go see gp

funsies! xx

i seriously think you have an endocrine problem- esp with the conditions youve been having!!!!

well if i did why does everything they test me for come back normal? mri's breast screens blood tests sight tests (im naturally astigmatic, always have been) and visual fields have all been fine. ive never in 9 years missed a period except the exact month i have unprotected sex. its all very strange.

hummm, ye i guess so then if youve had all the tests- aww i wish it was easier for us - damn bodies

lol yeah i know. i listened on my doppler again last night. heard my lovely strong heartbeat, and bloodflow, and then a deep seashell sound (you know, the sound of the waves lol) is so weird to hear whats going on in there:)

hehe i used to do that with my stethescop haha!!! so you going back to a&e??

unsure yet. called mum last night, and she said i should just leave it for a while, concentrate on packing the flat and stuff (am moving home for a bit) and revisit if still nothing at the end of august. i would be 12w2d if i am pregnant, and remember that she didnt test positive til after the 13th week. i might do as the gp said and book myself in for an exam seeing as he wont send me to a gyno without one, but for now im just gonna speculate on here :D much more fun x

haha i guess it is- and i love reading your updates :hugs:

:hugs: awww
i love reading yours! if i see a post by ''honeybee2'' or a response i read it! lol!xxx

awwww, thanks so much for being there for me and kicking some sense into me when i need it!!! i feel much better already- even if i did get a bfn!

your v welcome! ditto! youve given such good advice when ive panicked thinking im dying (lol) xxxx

im sorry if ive been like a stalker hun- just taken to your story quite a bit.

haha i am your partner in crime!!!!!!! im gna change mine to that- ive all of a sudden come over very very very neaseaus!!!!!!! (sp???) feel like im gona throw up tbh!

Its dreadful how we get treated when to be perfectly honest most times we know more about whats going on.

I'm on CD60 and like you have been regular for the past decade. Rang for my blood test results yesterday but because the nurse gives them to you not very helpful but apparantly my LH levels are raised (46.9) and then she mumbled somthing about prolactin and dopamine (WTH) but best of all they didn't even test my HCG levels. So am now trying to get hold of GP for an explaination.

So can totally understand your frustrations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->