Omg!! 32c to a 36d!!

salander

Reaction score
None of my bras have been very comfortable and my mum got me some 34DD to wear which i knew were too big but they were better than nothing so i went to mothercare and i cannot believe that i am measuring that size already at 15 weeks! And i'm assuming i'm gonna get bigger............but how much bigger???!!

ps the bras are sooooooo nice and comfortable now, in fact i walked out of the shop with one of them still on (obviously i had paid for it!)

When I was 21 weeks I went to get measured and had gone from a 36F to a 38GG! I have mono boobs now as they didn't have any bra's with cups in my size - only what I call vest style/sports bra mono boob bra's!

i was a 32c pre pregnancy, and when last measured was a 36d, which was at about 18weeks, but now those are way too small and cutting in, but i havent had time to go get measured, i was told they have a growth spurt at about 20weeks then again at about 30weeks, then once you give bith, (this was told to me by the measuring lady in mothercare)

I am 14 / 15 weeks pregnant and much to my hubby's delight, I am spilling out of my 36DD bras :( I never thought I'd want smaller boobs but I'm even struggling to lay comfortably in bed at night! I am currently using my trusty sports bra to 'strap 'em down' but it's no good, I'm gonna have to admit defeat and get measured properly for some maternity bras!

Was watching Holly Willoughby on TV this morning - looks like she's experiencing the same problems as us! :D

Pre-pregnancy I was a small 32C as well, and now a 34E I think... ^^"

i just noticed my boobs are even bigger... i started at 34DD (south african size) ... dunno where im at now cos i havent even measured but im huge!

with my 1st I went from a 34B to a 38DD :/ eek!! lol

kinda scared to know what I will be with this one....

Ha ha look at all of us big boobied women!! Love it.............not as much as our fellas will be tho!!

I have gone from a 36 D pre-pregnancy to a 36 DD now. I bought nursing bras, so I won't have to worry about those anymore. Just hoping I end up back to where I started sometimes after pregnancy. LOL

My boobs haven't really increased much in size, so I've just started wearing non-wired maternity bras in the same size. They are considerably more comfortable than my old ones though!

i'm now 24 weeks + and i have now gone from a 32A to a 32C pretty happy with that :) x

This thread made me laugh!
Exactly the same happened to me yesterday I went to mothercare and got measured up to find out I had gone from C's to 36DD :O .. BF thinks its great but he did say my new bras are like parachutes lol.
Need to get some night time bras now.
I was told in 8 weeks I'll be needing new bras! :O :O

Exactly the same happened to me yesterday I went to mothercare and got measured up to find out I had gone from C's to 36DD :O .. BF thinks its great but he did say my new bras are like parachutes lol.

ha the assistant at mothercare said as i'd gone up so much in size already i would defo need new bras soon so just to get a couple for now. I emailed my fella about my boob situation and his answer..................."Excellent!!"
Ha ha

ha the assistant at mothercare said as i'd gone up so much in size already i would defo need new bras soon so just to get a couple for now. I emailed my fella about my boob situation and his answer..................."Excellent!!"
Ha ha

I just hope we arnt pointing south too much afterwards lol.
I got some of the underwear their too, I got a size 12 when I should have got 10 so they are abit big but with my new set on I almost look like I'm going for a jog in hot pants and sports bra .. Sexy! Lol

Ha ha

I just hope we arnt pointing south too much afterwards lol.
I got some of the underwear their too, I got a size 12 when I should have got 10 so they are abit big but with my new set on I almost look like I'm going for a jog in hot pants and sports bra .. Sexy! Lol

woooo sexy momma haha
I have to say when she showed me the bra at first i thought i can't wear that in front of the fella so i ended up with a nicer bra pink and white too. I can't believe the lack of sexiness in the bras just cos we're pregnant doesn't mean that we don't like to look sexy not just for the fellas but for us too (or is that just me?)

Noo totally agree!
You really can't feel sexy in these, even the straps seem to be huge! Atleast we are comfy now lol.
The undies that go over the bump must be a huge turn of to the partners!? Haha I've not brought any cause I can't help but think a front wedgy will be caused? Lol

ha ha thats an awful thought! Luckily at the mo i'm still wearing my cotton thong briefs..........vpl dahling! but i'm sure that won't last!

I went from a 32/34 B to a 34 D but I can fit in some 34 DD bra's. CRAZY the size they have swollen to! (No stretch marks as yet!!)

I went from a 32C to a 34D but I've not been measured properly and I'm still wearing wired bras as my left boob is considerably larger then my right, I'm too self conscious of that, is there anything bra wise without wires that I can get? The wired bras are too uncomfortable but I don't want to wear a non wired one because of my lack of boob on the right lol! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->