OMG Advice

Lawa

Reaction score
Right ladies This is going to seem weird please hold with me!

A few weeks ago I was convinced I was PG sore boobs tired the lot.

Last a week ago sunday at 11dpo BFN and I came on cramps dark blood the lot all pain gone the lot.

Today notcied some coulerd cm thought my af is playing up and bleeding forever lol.

Just did a opk (silly I know) as not due to OV till nxt week but it came up positive.

So i had some IC PG tests and I have a faint BFP ?! WTF

What do I do I am so scared it is eptopic becaus of the bleeding? I have no symptoms nothing?

Implantation bleed? No pain? I know opk can show positive when pg with the hormone . . .?!

Nope wasnt IB had cramps the lot?

I know AfricaQueen got her :bfp: after full on AF .. unfortunately hers was ectopic (sorry don't want to scare you, just letting you know it's possible)

:hug:

Maybe you should go get dr's appointment as you won't settle until you have been checked out hun and know for sure

Fingers crossed and :dust: to you :hug:

Usually with an ectopic once the bleeding has started it will not stop. i would also say go to the dr and see what they say. Best of luck hun.

https://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm275/Bert1968/P7020007.jpg?t=1279126714

Ok as my last reply seems to have dissapeared i'll try again!!!

BFP!!!! xx:happydance:

God I cant speak!

How on earth did I have af cramps clots the lot?

No syptoms in all my other preganacies I have ahd cramps and sore boobs I have had nothing>

That is one hell of a :bfp:

I'd go see your doc asap hunni, just to make sure all is ok :kiss:

I'm not sure Hun? Just a heavy ib?? but i think it would be sensible just to get checked out for possible ectopic??? I don't want to scare you but i'm sure your thinking the same,

anyway Congratulations!! xxx:happydance:

It would make me 5 weeks 2 days.

Will call my consultant tomorrow. OMFG

Same as me!!! Does the bleed tie in with implanation time etc etc?

Good luck!!

Errm Bleed Started spotting at 10dpo and 11dpo v light spotting bleed started 12 dpo

But not been as heavy as useuall?

Thats why I thought IB but I would go get checked everything ok, but anyway congratulations and fingers crossed all is well for you :hugs: :happydance::dance:

Hey ladies just to let you all know I have spoken to my consultant today.

She is not concerned at all and suggested breakthrough bleeding or vanshing twin.

I have a scan booked for next thursday\1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->