• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG am feeling so bad!!!!

suzan

Reaction score
I am so sad girls.
Very:cry:

I am about to ovulate. I am sure about it bec I have a static 28 days cycle and I am now 14CD and soon will be 15CD. I have been seeing cervical mucus and believe this is the time.

We have been baby dancing every other day and it's been great. I am not pressuring myself like before. We are mostly doing it for the sake of having fun and also take advantage of my most fertile time.

We baby danced before yesterday at night. And today is the "every other day" day. I went near my hubby and cuddled him and he told me he felt like it. We had a problem: It's late where we live and I have to wake up at 6:20am for work. his friend called and told him he is coming to see him at our house and that it will take him around 10min to arrive. Then I told DH to have fun before he arrives bec I was sure his friend is coming and stay for hours and leave around 1am (he always does that) and that i just couldnt stay that long awake bec I have work tomorrow.

We were baby dancing, I went, and he just couldnt!!!!! He just pulled out saying that he doesnt know what was happening and that he just could do it today!! I was like why?

And it was like this:

Me - what's happening hunny, is it me?
him- noo, I love you, but I dont know what went wrong today.
him- It's the pressure I guess!! it's like we are machines and we are doing it bec its the time of doing it.
me - I am not pressuring you. Its not like before.. I gave up pressuring. I am leaving it to nature and God and we are doing it bec we felt like and its a good thing bec we have chances also at this time and *cried*
him- I dont know my love. Please dont fall asleep, when my friend leaves I wana do it for sure. I really feel like it, but I dont know what happened.

He is begging me not to sleep. I just got depressed from what happened and cried. Maybe it was the pressure that any minute his friend was gona ring the bell.

Girls, cheer me up, am so down. Should I try again tonight? or leave it? He felt so bad about it and is askng like crazy. I dont know what to do.

:cry:

Cheer up baby!! As a matter of fact I can surely see ho wDH could be pressured knowing that his friend was coming any minute. Positive about that. Get some sleep now and let them do their boy stuff - hehehehehe.....then roll over when he come to bed - LOL

Cheer up baby!! As a matter of fact I can surely see ho wDH could be pressured knowing that his friend was coming any minute. Positive about that. Get some sleep now and let them do their boy stuff - hehehehehe.....then roll over when he come to bed - LOL

Totally agree!!!

Oh Susan, hope you are feeling better. You should wake hubbie up really early tomorrow morning before you go to work for some bding!

Cheer up hun. It was probably the pressure. (men can sometimes be like that) :p i think you should go for it tonight. You've tried this long... Keep going sweety!

**sEnDiNg BaBy DuSt YoUr WaY**

I have to agree. Dont give your OH to hard of a time. Dont forget, every month you guys get a BFN he probably feels disapointed too. Guys just dont talk about it like we girls do. But the more pressure you put on your OH the more he may not want to do the BDing....:hugs:

Dear Suzan,
I think ur hubby just can't do it because he knows his friend is on the way to your house and will arrive very soon...

and probably ur hubby wish to have more time cuddle with u and for the baby dance as well.. he just need more time to enjoy it... so, he will felt pressure if you want to do it in 10 minutes time... haha...

Pls don't feel sad.. may be you can talk to ur hubby. next time no friend visit during the O day....can make the gathering the other day, right?
Hope this helps...

:hugs: BIG HUG for you, my friend...

Thanks girls for ur support!
It happened again! :D I hope that I get the BFP this month.
He really seemed to want it :lol: he woke me up, maybe he was gona blame himself? I dont know
Anyway, I a relaxed to tell u the truth!
Cross fingers for me please!!!!!!!!

i agree with everyone else, fingers are crossed for you hunny xxx

:hugs: Suzan

My OH was put off sex a couple of times because of the baby making ... he felt used a bit and that it wasn't for fun ... he just felt like a baby machine I was so obsessed with getting a sticky bubba! Poor bloke huh.

Good luck this month
https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/446c41d917b042.gif

Oh so you did get some nookie!!! Sounds like it was worth it tooo!! LOLLOL

I'm too naughty!! LOL - Fingers crossed fro you hon!! You got that date - so...it surely is on!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->