OMG Another BFP!!! Please look

thats a massive BFP!! Hope doc results are good hun xx

I would do a digi too... I did a digi last night and got pregnant on it and AF isnt even due til Tuesday and Ive been getting :bfp: s since Tuesday just gone. Good luck... defo looks like a :bfp: to me :happydance: xxxxx

Hello! I am so pleased for you.

Keep positive, I am sure that you have a little bean in there too!

xx

I did the same test when I fell pregnant with Ellis and your line is stronger than what mine was so I too would say it's positive

I did the same test when I fell pregnant with Ellis and your line is stronger than what mine was so I too would say it's positive

Brilliant hun thanks! I did 2 FR ones but they were :bfn: hence why I am a bit doubtful!!

What a rigamarole!!! Sorry to hear you're going through such caziness, but I agree with the other posters in saying that's as strong a BFP as I've ever seen!! Did the doc give you any indication as to when they might be getting back to you with a result?

What a rigamarole!!! Sorry to hear you're going through such caziness, but I agree with the other posters in saying that's as strong a BFP as I've ever seen!! Did the doc give you any indication as to when they might be getting back to you with a result?

Said a couple of days so could be tomorrow!!!

Did you do the digi today??

I've been following your trials and tribulations and I have to say I'm waiting here with baited breath!

just spotted your other thread - I'll check back tomorrow and fingers crossed you'll have heard from the dr's by then

xx

I've been following your trials and tribulations and I have to say I'm waiting here with baited breath!

Lol thanks hun. :hugs: What a drama eh!

Even if docs comes back negative am going to ask for some blood tests as I don;t reckon normal to have so many :bfp: and not be preggers!!!

I think..... lol:muaha:

Lol thanks hun. :hugs: What a drama eh!

Even if docs comes back negative am going to ask for some blood tests as I don;t reckon normal to have so many :bfp: and not be preggers!!!

I think..... lol:muaha:

keep us posted, my dear!!

Maybe go to Boots and buy 3 different brands and try all of those? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back