OMG Another BFP!!! Please look

So no more news yet hun. Oh you poor thing. I bet your just desperate to know either way.

Big :hug:

its a :bfp: hun!!! there are too many lines for it to be false yey :wohoo: xx

have you tested at all since the other day?? Im impatient to hear the final "IM PREGNANT!" hehe

have you tested at all since the other day?? Im impatient to hear the final "IM PREGNANT!" hehe

hi hun there is a looong post onb my other thread - think the title is bFN bfp Saga or something. Sigh.... but am not further on :cry:

hi hun there is a looong post onb my other thread - think the title is bFN bfp Saga or something. Sigh.... but am not further on :cry:

yes..ive been reading that as well. so sorry you are going through all this confusion! why dont you go see your gyn? i find they are alot more helpful on getting things done quicker then reg doctors.

good luck darlin!

yes..ive been reading that as well. so sorry you are going through all this confusion! why dont you go see your gyn? i find they are alot more helpful on getting things done quicker then reg doctors.

good luck darlin!

how do you go about seeing a gyn? do i have to go back to my docs? thanx hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back