OMG Bird singing!!!

Wriggley

Reaction score
I think my next door neighbours might have a bird. It starts tweeting in the evenings as i can hear it! and can hear it when im trying to go to sleep

its driving me mad!

I feel your pain!

We live by a farm surrounded by fields and woods. The noises we get at night are VERY weird and there's an owl that likes to hoot right outside my bedroom window :(

We had a birds nest in the eaves once! That was so weird listening to them scratch around and tweet.

We have birds that live in a tree just outside our bedroom window... They seem to start singing from four in the morning which is when I'm getting back into bed after the boys feed, it's driving me mental since it's nearly impossible to get back to sleep with all that noise.

The dawn chorus here seems to start around 2.30am which is really weird! I do sympathise with you as it must be an annoying noise to be hearing.
We had squirrels *shudder* in our attic once when I lived at home and I could hear them running around and scratching.

thanks girls they start at about 10 at night and i know that they are my neighbours birds and i think they are in her kitchen as when their back door is open you can hear them really loud

i feel your pain not birds but we have a cat that likes to sit under our window and meow for my cat at 11pm every night - i shoo it away and it comes back!!!

I can sympathise! the neighbour at my dads keeps a parrot, pidgeons and about 5 dogs in the back garden (along with rats that arent pets :wacko: ) the pidgeons coo at the crack of dawn (which you cant really hear unless the bedroom window is open) but the parrot can either rev up any time from first sunlight to any time through the day this usually kicks the dogs off...if not you get the staffie scratting all night with his chain clacking about till he's done..if all the dogs go nuts it's usually (im guessing) the rats or the yorkie yapping most of the night....dont even get me started on thin walls and the inside of the house :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->