Omg can't believe he just said that.

pinkbump2011

Reaction score
So sick an tired of my oh thinking he can dictate what happens with our dd. I have her in a routine going to bed getting up an he thinks he can just change all that anytime he wants. I had a moan about this to which I get why are you still here and it's not to late you know (for a termination) what a ******* im so upset by this horrible comment when only days ago he was supposedly excited!! Feeling like I don't know this man anymore

So sick an tired of my oh thinking he can dictate what happens with our dd. I have her in a routine going to bed getting up an he thinks he can just change all that anytime he wants. I had a moan about this to which I get why are you still here and it's not to late you know (for a termination) what a ******* im so upset by this horrible comment when only days ago he was supposedly excited!! Feeling like I don't know this man anymore

That's so awful :hugs: hope things get better and he realises what he has just said.

My OH is the same but its his step-son so imo he has even less say. My son is autistic and loves his routines, all kids do, so no we can't just post-prone dinner as you won't be home in time. He's been telling him off for things kids do! He's acting his age and he's suppose to be a mini adult already. He's still into cbeebies and Thomas the tank engine, when he starts watching something on the Discovery channel then maybe I'll think about it. I wish he just let him enjoy his childhood. On the other hand DS dad doesn't have any routine and he likes going for this, but since there is also no bedtime he's always tired and cranky :(

I sorry your OH said that though. Its horrible. It doesn't help when our hormones are all over the place. My suggestion have a good talk with him and try and get him to listen.

It's just hard especially when I get she's my daughter ill do what I want. But it's funny how its me that baths her changes her nappys gets her ready for nursery every day drop and pick her up feed her clean up after her yet he only seems to get involved when he wants to!

I think if I talk to him tonight ill just want to put my fist inbetween his eyes lol. I also responded by saying I can't believe u just said that and he goes really sarcastically just think about it! I'd raise my babies alone before ever getting a termination.

I really don't think men understand the bond we get with these unborn baby's as soon as we find out we are pregnant x

omg how annoying!!! men are so inconsiderate! :shrug:

Perhaps he needs to consider it's never too late to become a single parent.

That's horrible he that would ever come out his mouth. So sorry that you had to hear that from someone who is suppose to be there for you

That's a disgusting thing to say to anyone, let alone your significant other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->