omg carbs and salt!

jenthough178

David - 29 DF
Reaction score
Have just munched hula hoops, quavers, Yorkshire puds, and about to have some curly fries on top of that. As long as it is filled with lovely stodge or is salty, I need it. 9 weeks atm, this happened with both previous bubs so I have no idea what sex it could be as i have one of each! Omnomnom soo yummy.. X

I need salt too! Drove to the chip shop at lunchtime for chips smothered in salt! x

This is crazy. I'm like it with all carbs, and milk. Again, I was the same with both of mine so I have no idea what the eating habits point to lol! Salty chips.. mmm lol. Well I'm finally full, after my curly fries so I feel better now Haha x

Me too! Its crazy, and so unhealthy compared to my normal diet lol!!

When expecting my daughter I had terrible ms and ate sweet things constantly.
This time around ive had no ms and wanting savoury things x

I just want carbs and salt, milk too.
I'm trying to watch what I eat this time so I'm logging in to my fitness pal so I know where I'm at.
Did have cheeky McDonald's breakfast today, hash brown craving xx

awh what have you gone and said that for? looks like a dash to mcd's drive thru in the morning for some hashbrowns... THANKSS! haha
xx

Love this although I too now fancy a maccy ds hash brown haha.. im enjoying ready salted crisps ") mmm x

My thing right now is chips (or as you Brits call them, "crisps"), and french onion dip. I can annihilate a container of that dip in one sitting at the moment. It is NOT good. Holy salt and fat!!!!

Yes! Carbs and cheese and salt. That's all I want. Which is funny because I am normally kind of anti-salt.

Sticky toffee pudding & ice cream for desert tonight...salty sweet heaven!

Oh my goodness me all the foods that have been mentioned in this thread.. *drool* x

Drooool!
Smoky bacon and a duck egg sarnie for breakfast today.
I've started off a worldwide hash brown craving epidemic xx

Glad it's not just me. My sweet tooth (which is legendary) has disappeared and all I want to eat is savoury/salty.

Chicken wings with HOT sauce, frazzles, peanut butter and oatcakes xx

I keep going over and back between sweet and salty... Went to the cinema last night and I ate a huge bucket of salted popcorn! Yum x

Ugh, hot wings sound SOOOOO good. I may have to fire up the fry-daddy, and get 'em goin'. YUM.

All these thoughts going into my head from you lot! Seriously gonna be so fat..

I had a salt and vinegar crisp brioche roll sandwich for lunch xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->