OMG feel really hurt now :( Dont know what to do!!

Alicia_&_Kev

Reaction score
ok so me and OH have only been together for a year now, but met in college 6 years ish ago, and have liked eachother since (always flirting and were meeting up years ago then someone told him i told him 2 F off or something)
Anyway i just went on to face book and he's was signed on, i know i shouldnt have but i went on the sent messages,
and there was one to a girl we used to go to college with also from her saying 'ill then strip you naked' and then a reply from him saying 'and then what? :p' All the rest had obviously been deleted

I know we had at that point only been together a couple of months but its still the fact that i didnt think he could do that!!??

Anyway at mo i live at he's and dont know whether to get my mum to come pick me up and take some time to think...

I'd never even been jelous or thought he could possibly do a thing like this, i thought i knew him so well!!

What should i do?? please help!! :cry:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

**updated**

Well came home and i wouldnt talk to him (think the only reason i was still here at that exact point was cos my mum was at work till late lol)
And his response was... whats wrong with you?? what the hell do you think??!!??
Anyway i showed him the messages and he still insisted that it wasnt him and that someone else must have sent them :S??
After i kind of went mad telling him i wasnt bloody stupid!! and hes 22 mot 15! his friends arent gonna go onto something and pretend to be him!!! think he realized he sounded like a bloody idiot and told me he cant remember sending them and that he was never interested in her anyway, well i can half believe that lol. He said he has loved me since we met and wouldnt risk losing me or the baby for anything...
So gave him the benefit of the doubt as he has never ever given me any reason what so ever to not trst him before now...

Up until now hes always been like really loving and text me like every half an hour and so on..
I've Not heard a thing since he went to work today so am just going to see how things go and decide from there...

Thank you so much for all your support ladies your all soo lovely and great people!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

confront him about it tonight, see what he says, hes horrible feeling like u are , you have to get it off your chest x

Awww I really dont know what to say chick.....I have a harsh view to any kind of cheating, but when theres a baby involved its always so much different....you really just need to talk to him and ask what its about! x

Oh hun :( No words of advice I'm afraid, but my OH has done similar stuff in the past, I know how devrstating it is. Huuuge :hugs: I hope someone else can give you good advice because I'd be a hypocrite doing it, I've put up with far too much with my OH. I hope it's all in the past and he's behaved himself since, you shouldn't have to deal with that crap while you're pregnant :hugs: xx

Aw hunny, i'd be open and honest with him and just say what youve said there. I'd be upset too sweetie even although it was only a few months you's had been together you were still together!! xxx

Ask him out straight hunny xox

Hope you get it sorted soon xx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: That kind of thing is never nice - even if it was early doors. Hope it is a thing of the past only. And defo put him through the ringer so he thinks more than twice!

Aw hunny, i'd be open and honest with him and just say what youve said there. I'd be upset too sweetie even although it was only a few months you's had been together you were still together!! xxx

I agree with this - its not gonna be easy to do, but its better to be honest with him and hope he is honest with you xxx

text him and asked him why they were on there and only reaply i got was that he doesn't know what they are, they werent him and i have no right to be angry at him! :S urrr yeah i do!!last text was this...
'Alicia your one silly girl if youdont believe it was not me and i have no idea what about it, i would tell you if it was me 4god sake, if your at home when i finnish work then im guessing you would have thought about it and believe me, if not ill believe were over with so ill give you the next hour and a half to think. hopefully see you later x'

WTF!!???? i hate men!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That reply stinks if you ask me ...

If you want to talk, we are here for you hunni :hugs:

You have no right to be angry?!?!?!?! I'd slap him silly!

You defo need to confront him face to face and see if he's lying. If he did send them hopefully he will admit it and you both come to some kind or agreement. He's only making things worse for himself if he denys it more.

Me and my OH have been through similar situations in our early relationship x

id go round ur mums and make him think about it some more when he comes back and realises ur not there. Who else could it have been if it wasnt him? Thats nonsence. He's just making it worse by lying about it. Txt him and say that u want to discuss it when he gets home. The only way your going to know the truth is if u confront him face to face. After that go wit your gutt. Big hugs sweety - its a horrble thing to have to deal with, let alone having to deal with it when ur pregnant"! x

Thank you so much ladies dont actually know what id do without you all!!
have calmed down a bit now... gonna see what he says when he gets back, if he admits it fine, he wont hear the end of it for a couple of days but if he still denies it when its infront of his face then he wont have the 'means' to make another baby ever!! hahahaha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sweetie that text was a guilty text! how long till he is home? I wouldn't stand for that and i wouldnt be there waiting for him!!! "Youre one silly girl" how patronising is that!!? I'd be boiling now and packing a bag!! All the best hunny i hope he realises what he may loose and apologise MAJORLY to you!! xxx

text him and asked him why they were on there and only reaply i got was that he doesn't know what they are, they werent him and i have no right to be angry at him! :S urrr yeah i do!!last text was this...
'Alicia your one silly girl if youdont believe it was not me and i have no idea what about it, i would tell you if it was me 4god sake, if your at home when i finnish work then im guessing you would have thought about it and believe me, if not ill believe were over with so ill give you the next hour and a half to think. hopefully see you later x'

WTF!!???? i hate men!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im sorry but that is the most shittiest reply ever. He shouldn't reply like that if he actually cared......... Sounds like hes trying to convince to me but I can be wrong. Good luck hun and im sorry.

I would be gutted if it was me theres a fine line between flirting and laughing and joking with the opposite sex then theres that sort of thing, confront him if he cant explain it then walk, i think you will have trouble trusting him otherwise xxx

im not inpressed with his message in reply either. he sounds to me like he thinks you will come running back just like that and it not matter. he doesnt seem to care at all.

i know its not a nice thought but id get ur mum to pick u up and leave. give him time to come running back. he will see what he just lost and know to treat u better.

sounds like something i have delt with before.. ended up he told me the truth in the end.. usually men will say "it was not me and you are crazy if you think that, you know me.. blah blah blah"... because they know its the truth and they don't want u to know it even though u saw it thinking you will forget about it.. it is up to you if u want to believe him or not..did you have your talk? Let me know how that went.... crap sweety i am studying psychology and still have problems in my marriage lol...if a man can lie about one thing.. it makes u wonder what else they have lied about and if they're telling thruth from here on out.. my husband has lied to me numerous of times to where I honestly have 0% of trust in him.. we are falling apart fast.. he says he don't love me no more.. and blah blah.. us women are strong!!! I hope you two can work this out! I will be thinking about u.. please keep me updated... even if u wanna leave me visitor messages on my profile or message me on yahoo at dragonflykween. Much Luv...Teresa

How could he say it wasn't him, if you read it!?? WTF???

I would talk to him when he gets home. See how he acts. He sounded a bit cold in his message. I really don't get it, cheating is the worst thing anyone can do to someone, it's just heartbreaking. Hopefully it wasn't true... I hope you can work it out. Keep us updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->