omg! feeling so impacient already! lol

Natalie lou

Reaction score
Got my coil took out on monday, been thinking of geting it out for a while now as me and my partner are really ready for a baby!
But im already feelings so impacient lol, want the time to hurry up ! just want to be pregnant now lol! its gona be a long wait. weve dtd a few times already, which im not complaining about lol!:winkwink:
Wonderin how long we should actually wait til taking a first pregnancy test.. was thinking bout 2 weeks if i dnt come on!
Hopefully wont be tryin for too long, but i shall keep you all updated!!:winkwink:

Im impatient too and its only my first cycle TTC - Im hoping its normal to be impatient!!

i had my implant out end of feb before i got married in march my first cycle i was 16 days late fainted and other symptoms was so excited that i had fallen straight away but not on our 10 cycle i am very impatient lol good luck all x

yea i think its got to be normal to be impacient lol! hopefully we wont b waitin too long ladies
xxxxxxx

I hope not, the more I try not to think about it the more I do! Ha! So is there anything you are doing or not doing to try and help things?

well ive started taking my folic acid, and also after weve dtd i lie with my legs in the air for 10- 15 mins lol! not tried anythin else yet, what about you?
got any gd tips? xx

i am also on folic acid and legs up etc, also not rushing to toilet after, have been using a lube called concetion plus which is suppose to help sperm have cut down on alcohol to a bare ammount and eating well hope this helps but unfortunately doesnt gurantee to fall straight away just increase chances x

Yep Ive started taking folic acid, think I might try the conception plus lube, where can you get that from?

i found it online if you google it as i cant remember the website i actually brought it on x

just keep trying and try and keep enjoying it the longer it goes on it starts to feel like a chore people tell you not to stress again which is important but also VERY hard not too wishing you lots of :babydust xx

think i mite do the same! every little helps lol. Im hoping that i wont get my period this month, obviously when i was on the coil i didnt get them so im not entirly sure when im ovulating atm, if not then i suppose i can go by a calander after this month. Would love it if i just fell pregnant straight away.
My partner that i am with now is not My little boys dad. So this is his first time, and hes so excited!
i feel bad for even thinking it but im really hoping that he is fertile obviously since he hasn had children yet, and we were abit woried as we both realised that his sperm is clear rather than white. is this normal? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->