OMG - Finally got a BFP

miss h

Reaction score
Since having my implant out in february, My cycle has been between 40 - 45 days!!! It has been driving me mad. With every cycle I became more and more dispondent and put so much energy into symptom spotting.

My last visit from :witch: was on april 25th and for the last two weeks I have been having AF cramps but with no appearance. I did an early response test about 10 days ago (in the afternoon) and nothing. I chose the early response mainly because I tend to pee very regularly (sensitive bladder) and, in my head, felt that because it was early response, it would pick up hormones easier.

I have just done another early response this morning and, to my total surprise :bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really shocked, not stopped shaking. I really don't wanna scream the rooftops in joy as part of me is waiting to be told that its some cruel joke. Gonna get a digital this afternoon and, finger crossed, it can tell me how far I am.

I really am not sure what to do now!!!!!!! Trying to keep myself reigned in.

Does anyone have any advice????

I don't have any advice but just wanted to give you my Congratulations :happydance::yipee:

Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months...

It does come as a shock mind you doesn't it :)

No advice but massive congratulations!! xxx

Hey Miss H,
Congratulations on ur :bfp:
I had simliar situation dunno whether this will help or not but hopefully.
My cycles were 37 days long (not as long as urs) but along came the cramps just as usual although nothing happened. Did a test (think it was 3 or 4 days after I was due) and I got a :bfn: So just waited on :witch: to come... Nothing happened. So 5 days after the first test I did another and I got a :bfp: (used a clear clue this time and It said I was 1-2 weeks. Went to the hospital and they did some tests and told me I wasnt preg and that i had an early misscarriage. But I wasnt happy with that so i went to GP and had more tests done. after what seemed like forever they confirmed that i was indeed pregnant.
From what Ive read online and research I`ve done in the past week, its exteremly unlikely to get a false positive, ur hormones were prob so weak with the first test it wasnt picked up.
Go to ur GP and ask them to check ur HCG levels thru ur bloods. (I was told anything under 25 is a negative)

Good luck and Congrats again (sorry for such a long reply)
:hug:

my advice....

enjoy seeing those beautiful line coz it means YOUR PREGNANT!!!!! Get yourself out to get the digi and post us a piccy!! I love seeing digi's! Yesterdays prob was just not enough hcg to detect...will have doubled since your last test, hence bfp!!!

congratulations!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->