omg girlies. i think i'm crazy!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by MummyMummy, Apr 23, 2009.

1. MummyMummy

MummyMummy Well-Known Member

omg. please wish me luck :|

me and mr.man have decided to go for the house we seen a few weeks ago (providing that as of tomorow it hasn't gone already of course!) we have to give a month/28days notice here. we are starting that month 1st may.

did i mention we have a baby due on the 6th june? or that i am in agony with spd/pgp? or that i wanted a home birth... at the new house as there would be space there? god knows where our stuff will be that soon after moving :rofl:

i'm crazy aint i?! :| i must be to want to move within a week-2weeks of my due date

:rofl:

anybody got any advice to offer? staying put not an option :rofl:

xXx

2. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Complete

If everythings organised it should be do-able. You don't need much for a homebirth, hot water and heating, as long as it isnt a building site or anything you should be fine!

You can just get OH to unpack while you point at where things should go!

3. MummyMummy

MummyMummy Well-Known Member

organised?! us?! :rofl: :rofl:

blokes are rubbish at putting things where you want them though aren't they? you always just HAVE to move something a teeny bit to get it right :lol:

xXx