OMG-Got my smiley and my f'ing DH is away on a stag do for the weekend!

Clareybeary

Pregnant #1
Reaction score
As the title suggests, I am pretty livid! He went away for work on Weds morning (BD'd the night before - so Tues night - late), he left, I went to work Weds, Thurs, Fri. He landed back last night (Fri) and drove straight to his mate's stag do which is about 100 miles away! Anyway, I'm on CD24 (late, I know!) and I was doing the test and thinking, it'd be ironic if I got a smiley for the first ever time whilst he was away. Well, Bob's your Uncle, Fanny's your Aunt, I did! Not a sperm in sight though!!!! The website says my window is 48 hours but I'm sceptical. His sperm will have already died inside me from Tues night and I expect the earliest time we can see each other to BD is another 31 hours from now. Do you think that'd be ok? How long do eggs last?!!!! Have texted him although I'm pretty sure he's drunk and asleep!

Just read that a sperm lasts 24-48 hours but Clearblue site says you've got a 48 hour window. How long after the surge. i.e. smiley face does one ovulate??? What if my egg only lives until tomorrow morning?????

I've read that the 6 days before and including O day are the times you get pregnant. Tue just might be OK...

Well, it better be as I'm not anywhere near him today!!!!! Thanks for the hope! Tomorrow morning we are going to have a rendevous!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->