OMG!!!! Great news...

hoptingfor3

Mom to three girls :)
Reaction score
I think I got my :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: I just took this about 10 minutes ago! I am only 11 DPO.....maybe there's more than one!?....for the line to be that dark with NON FMU?

Attachments

• 365.jpg
    365.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 83
wow! that looks great! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!! Do another in the morning...it's sure to be super dark!

H&H 9 months!!!

Congrats... Acn i ask your symptoms and what day you ovulated... I think i am either 10 or 11 dpo??? I had a pos opk cd 19 and dont know what dpo i am?

Congrats... Acn i ask your symptoms and what day you ovulated... I think i am either 10 or 11 dpo??? I had a pos opk cd 19 and dont know what dpo i am?

I got my +OPK on CD 15. Stayed dark for several days though it wasn't positive all those days.

I have had some twinges/cramps on my lower right side, right above the hairline, as well as some neaseua this past Saturday and some this morning. Also, my boobs have been super tender for over a week.

I took Clomid (1st round) days 3-7 and we used Preseed around ovulation.

OMG I am :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

With clomid theres a 7% chance of twins . . . so you could be right

Hope not more than one in there...we cant afford another cqar payment and we will have to get another vehicle

Congratulations!

I am also 11 dop, but i'm gonna wait a few more days until testing. Can you please tell us your symptoms?

ARRIELLE - I ovulated on 20th March and as you know am 11 dop. Hope that helps.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soo happy for you!

With clomid theres a 7% chance of twins . . . so you could be right

This is thick of me but what does clomid do? can anyone have it or is it up to the docs?

ta.x

Clomid is a medicine that helps you ovulate. I believe it blocks the estrogen receptors in the brain which somehow increases the chances of ovulation.

Congratulations!

I am also 11 dop, but i'm gonna wait a few more days until testing. Can you please tell us your symptoms?

ARRIELLE - I ovulated on 20th March and as you know am 11 dop. Hope that helps.

I posted the only syptons I could think of on the previous page :)

Congrats, but you aren't supposed to post new BFP announcement threads in the 2ww forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->